and you can never know...
Original post by keromedic

That's hilarious :lol: and perfectly portrays my feelings :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
That's hilarious :lol: and perfectly portrays my feelings :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough, haha.
How does feel to have only 2 students in your class?
Fair enough, haha.
How does feel to have only 2 students in your class?

I absolutely love it! It means when it comes to coursework etc, we get full attention and it's far easier to ask for help and get it. It's even better that he's been one of my best friends for a good few years (and even my boyfriend for two, though not anymore :tongue:). The lessons are always a laugh :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
I absolutely love it! It means when it comes to coursework etc, we get full attention and it's far easier to ask for help and get it. It's even better that he's been one of my best friends for a good few years (and even my boyfriend for two, though not anymore :tongue:). The lessons are always a laugh :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds so amazing. I'm honestly jealous haha. The A2 music class last year had 2 students :h:
Reply 6446
Detest the movie but so glad you're back. Are u ok?
Oh I can't resist a musical. :tongue: Aw, thank you! I'm good thanks! How are you? :h:

Original post by Lucy96
How typical is this, I got an English essay to do over half term, I didn't do it (obviously because I'm so rebellious). So come Monday, she asks for it...I tell her I "lost the sheet", so I get until Friday. It gets to Thursday night and I debate over whether or not I should do it, I decide I should. So I spend ages on this essay and finish it feeling quite proud. Next day...SHE DOESN'T ASK FOR IT. SHE FORGETS. Karma probably :tongue:

(Didn't want to just give it in because that'd be unfair on my friend who didn't do it and is the only other person in the class) :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aah, tell me about it! It's typical of teachers isn't it. When you do it they don't want it, but when you don't they go crazy! :rolleyes::tongue:
Original post by Pandora.
Oh I can't resist a musical. :tongue: Aw, thank you! I'm good thanks! How are you? :h:

Other musicals are great :biggrin:.
I'm good. I just have to cram a lot today! I made a terrible start by talking to someone till 5, haha.
Reply 6448
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Haha I did :biggrin: don't worry about it, I'm glad you seem to be enjoying yourself! It was mainly about the Biology Olympiad challenge thing, did you do it last year?

I did :h:
Reply 6449
Other musicals are great :biggrin:.
I'm good. I just have to cram a lot today! I made a terrible start by talking to someone till 5, haha.
Which other ones do you like? :biggrin: Grease isn't really one of my top ones but it's got some catchy tunes. :ahee:
Ah, working. I forgot about that during these holidays. Hope it all goes well! :smile:
Which other ones do you like? :biggrin: Grease isn't really one of my top ones but it's got some catchy tunes. :ahee:
Ah, working. I forgot about that during these holidays. Hope it all goes well! :smile:

Les Mis :wink:

POTO
Les Mis
Wicked
Billy Elliot
I've seen bits of La Triviata and liked that
Seen bits of Carmen and liked that
Bugsy Malone, was in it
Chess, was meant to be in it but moved out mid rehearsal.
I've also studied songs from certain other musicals for my AS music including "The King and I", "Chicago" and "West Side Story".
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6452
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Les Mis :wink:
I really want to see that, but I've never been able to. If I can catch the movie version anywhere that might have to do. :wink:

POTO
Les Mis
Wicked
Billy Elliot
I've seen bits of La Triviata and liked that
Seen bits of Carmen and liked that
Bugsy, was in it
Chess, was meant to be in it but moved out mid rehearsal.
:zomg: I've never seen any of those! I'd kill to see them though, especially Wicked. Oh, except Bugsy, I love that. I really want to join a drama/theatre society at uni... I think I'd be a useless actress though. :tongue:

:zomg: I've never seen any of those! I'd kill to see them though, especially Wicked. Oh, except Bugsy, I love that. I really want to join a drama/theatre society at uni... I think I'd be a useless actress though. :tongue:

Fair enough. Wicked was really nice. It had my in hysterics for the entire performance. Not sure if that's a good thing :holmes:.

I'm sure you'd be fine. Once I find out what's happening with McDonalds, I'll audition for a musical theatre position again :h:.
That sounds so amazing. I'm honestly jealous haha. The A2 music class last year had 2 students :h:

Aww haha :tongue: it is! That's cute :tongue: what's your smallest class? Subject and number :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really want to see that, but I've never been able to. If I can catch the movie version anywhere that might have to do. :wink:

I haven't either :emo:

Watched the film though!
Reply 6456
Fair enough. Wicked was really nice. It had my in hysterics for the entire performance. Not sure if that's a good thing :holmes:.

I'm sure you'd be fine. Once I find out what's happening with McDonalds, I'll audition for a musical theatre position again :h:.
Oh wow, it sounds great! I think it's a good thing. :biggrin:

How did you get involved with musical theatre? :smile:
Reply 6457
Anyone on here watch Arrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Aww haha :tongue: it is! That's cute :tongue: what's your smallest class? Subject and number :h:

Hmm...Well me self teaching certain FM modules :tongue: as a class of 1, haha. Other than that, it's music. There's 7 ppl in that class.
Oh wow, it sounds great! I think it's a good thing. :biggrin:

How did you get involved with musical theatre? :smile:

Not sure. It was all amateur obv but I started by auditioning for a part in a "Sound of Music" production. That failed and then I somehow found out about the Bugsy Malone production. I was in care then and wasn't really allowed out and stuff so I missed the auditions so unfortunately, I didn't get a singing park. My part was speaking (Leroy) and I sang choir bits and appeared in certain dance numbers.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Qari
Anyone on here watch Arrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do. It's my fav show atm. Why?