just wondering. so what do you watch?
Original post by Qari
just wondering. so what do you watch?

Various shows
Reply 6962
Original post by keromedic
Various shows

any good ones?
don't include breaking bad, it is too many seasons in for me to start.

I prefer the crime ones
Original post by Qari
any good ones?
don't include breaking bad, it is too many seasons in for me to start.

I prefer the crime ones

I want to watch breaking bad
HIMYM
Arrow
BBT
Hart of Dixie
Grey's Anatomy
Mentalist
Castle
The Vampire Diaries
Pretty little Liars
(Sometimes) Ravenswood
The Originals (sometimes)
Once upon a Time
Supernatural
Naruto
Reply 6964
I want to watch breaking bad
HIMYM
Arrow
BBT
Hart of Dixie
Grey's Anatomy
Mentalist
Castle
The Vampire Diaries
Pretty little Liars
(Sometimes) Ravenswood
The Originals (sometimes)
Once upon a Time
Supernatural
Naruto

Castle is that crime solving drama right?
and I would tell you to check out The Tommorrow People,
and if you like Castle you should check out The Blacklist
Original post by Qari
Castle is that crime solving drama right?
and I would tell you to check out The Tommorrow People,
and if you like Castle you should check out The Blacklist

INdeed. I'll consider them :tongue:
What are you doing now?
Reply 6966
INdeed. I'll consider them :tongue:
What are you doing now?

Trying to revise, but failing miserably. Don't even know how to revise :frown: finished the first 7 episodes of blacklist though :smile:

how about yourself?
Reply 6967
What are the chances of Cardiff offering a 2 A's and a B for a 3 AAA normal requirment?

also need to choose a backup course but don't know what?
Original post by mynameisntbobk
That's good :smile: how was the mock? Same- if I get any, I just want it to be a fun hour

I really enjoyed it :smile: I got good comments afterwards as well which was great! :biggrin:
Original post by g.k.galloway
I really enjoyed it :smile: I got good comments afterwards as well which was great! :biggrin:

That's good, it does sound useful!
Original post by mynameisntbobk
That's good, it does sound useful!

I would strongly advise trying to organise one. Mine was a proper 30 minute formal interview, it's been incredibly helpful :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by g.k.galloway
I would strongly advise trying to organise one. Mine was a proper 30 minute formal interview, it's been incredibly helpful :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll try. We have a med society so I may kind of try to include it in our meetings :smile:
Reply 6972
:yawn: 5pm chemistry lectures should be illegal
Anyone want to help me with a C3 question?

I've become bad at maths all of a sudden.
Original post by ethery
Anyone want to help me with a C3 question?

I've become bad at maths all of a sudden.

Go for it!
Original post by usycool1
Go for it!

Alright. :smile: It's question five on this paper: http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/63174-question-paper-unit-4723-01-core-mathematics-3.pdf
...just the first part of it. But admittedly I haven't looked at the second yet. :tongue:

Usually these questions are simple, but I can't figure out what to do here at all! I've looked on the mark scheme but you know how they are, not exactly worked answers. Just a hint would be most appreciated! :smile:
Original post by usycool1
Go for it!

Okay, never mind, I got it. Knew there was something simple I wasn't doing. :biggrin:
Original post by ethery
Alright. :smile: It's question five on this paper: http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/63174-question-paper-unit-4723-01-core-mathematics-3.pdf
...just the first part of it. But admittedly I haven't looked at the second yet. :tongue:

Usually these questions are simple, but I can't figure out what to do here at all! I've looked on the mark scheme but you know how they are, not exactly worked answers. Just a hint would be most appreciated! :smile:

OK, at time t = 0, the mass would be 240kg. You want to know when its mass is half of that (i.e. 120kg). Does that help? :smile:

EDIT: Never mind, good :biggrin:
Someone help!?!? Going through the final stages of my UCAS application but I'm unsure as to what I need to do regarding a resit. I'm resitting one AS module of a subject (GovtPol) of which I haven't continued to A2. How do I go about doing this? Do I just put it as pending (Aug 2014)? Or declare my AS grade and then add another subject (the same - GovtPol) and put it as pending? Thanks in advance
Original post by jamiee207
Someone help!?!? Going through the final stages of my UCAS application but I'm unsure as to what I need to do regarding a resit. I'm resitting one AS module of a subject (GovtPol) of which I haven't continued to A2. How do I go about doing this? Do I just put it as pending (Aug 2014)? Or declare my AS grade and then add another subject (the same - GovtPol) and put it as pending? Thanks in advance

I was told to declare my AS grade then do another subject for the same as pending.

EDIT: Just saw that you're only resitting one of the modules. This may change things :colone:

Latest