So 9.81!

Good thing I came on, was just about to sleep :ahee:

a=9.8ms2a=-9.8ms^{-2} does it not?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:rofl: sounds great tbh :wink:

A is acceleration due to gravity :smile:

So 9.81! Might be negative depending on your positive direction

Good thing I came on, was just about to sleep :ahee:

Yeah, I literally just clocked this. Wtf is up with my brain atm... :sigh: Thanks anyway, though!
Original post by Kezza Wilson
a=9.8ms2a=-9.8ms^{-2} does it not?

I edited, it could be negative if you take up to be positive in the first place, which is probably best but I normally take gravity to be positive.
Original post by Endless Blue
Yeah, I literally just clocked this. Wtf is up with my brain atm... :sigh: Thanks anyway, though!

Haha, take a break :yy:

Start fresh :biggrin: no
I edited, it could be negative if you take up to be positive in the first place, which is probably best but I normally take gravity to be positive.

Oh, I know. I was stressing the lack of the 1 as it's not physics.
Oh, I know. I was stressing the lack of the 1 as it's not physics.

Oh right, sorry endless, 9.8 :ahee: I don't do maths anymore so it's physics brain on!
Oh right, sorry endless, 9.8 :ahee: I don't do maths anymore so it's physics brain on!

Oh haha.
Are you not doing FM then for your phys natsci application?
Oh haha.
Are you not doing FM then for your phys natsci application?

Next year! :biggrin: I was going to self teach it, and I did start to do quite a bit, but if I fast track French then I'll have some f.maths lessons!
I keep being told I've used all my reps for today, but I swear I've only used one at the absolute most! Perhaps not even that. What is the limit supposed to be?
Reply 7689
Finally finished my PS, now scared that it might have similar words as others :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
Finally finished my PS, now scared that it might have similar words as others :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was too, but mine's fine. :tongue: You should be okay, unless you've taken whole lines from other PSs and put them in yours.
Reply 7691
Original post by ethery
I was too, but mine's fine. :tongue: You should be okay, unless you've taken whole lines from other PSs and put them in yours.

no, just had help from relatives. struggled with the start so they helped me sort the opening paragraph, everything else was my own but the opening paragraph was my relatives.
as in me nd one of my cousins did one then another cousin changed it a bit
Reply 7692
How did the bmat people do?
Original post by Qari
no, just had help from relatives. struggled with the start so they helped me sort the opening paragraph, everything else was my own but the opening paragraph was my relatives.
as in me nd one of my cousins did one then another cousin changed it a bit

Don't stress too much about PS.. I was doing exactly the same as you but the amount of people that looked at my PS and helped me with it was immense.. As long as if and when you get an interview and they ask you a question from your PS, make sure you have a well rounded answer! Basically know your PS inside out! (I had to re-read my PS before I went for my interview this year as completely forgot what I'd written :L)
Reply 7694
Original post by teaseball
Don't stress too much about PS.. I was doing exactly the same as you but the amount of people that looked at my PS and helped me with it was immense.. As long as if and when you get an interview and they ask you a question from your PS, make sure you have a well rounded answer! Basically know your PS inside out! (I had to re-read my PS before I went for my interview this year as completely forgot what I'd written :L)

thanks, feel much better now :smile:
Original post by Qari
thanks, feel much better now :smile:

Anytime!
Original post by Qari
How did the bmat people do?

Badly, but we won't know how badly until midnight/tomorrow (results are out then :tongue:).
Original post by usycool1
Badly, but we won't know how badly until midnight/tomorrow (results are out then :tongue:).

You are going to tell us all, right? :wink:

and then tell us what that means because I have no idea how the BMAT scoring works
Original post by ethery
You are going to tell us all, right? :wink:

and then tell us what that means because I have no idea how the BMAT scoring works

No way am I going to tell anyone! :colondollar: :lol:
Reply 7699
Original post by usycool1

Will you tell us what you got?and have you heard back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest