The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Qari
Curiousity
Who here has a beard/stubble?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well despite the common misconception coming from my username, I'm actually female... So not me! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
I'm actually female...
Posted from TSR Mobile

WHAT? :eek3:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Do you ever feel like you've been given so much homework that once you've done it you feel lost :lol:

Darn workload.

Haha, I get that feeling all the time now! :lol:

Tell me about it :sigh:
Original post by usycool1
WHAT? :eek3:

Have you never looked at the gender thing on my profile? And I go to an all girls school :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you never looked at the gender thing on my profile? And I go to an all girls school :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't have a gender thing. :sly: Hahaha, I always thought you were male :rofl:
Haha, I get that feeling all the time now! :lol:

Tell me about it :sigh:

It's so annoying :emo:

We have a past paper for chem. Just going to copy the mark schemes after trying :mmm:
Reply 7966
**** coursework.
**** life.

:frown:
Original post by Qari
Curiousity

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lialore
**** coursework.
**** life.

Aw don't say that! :frown: what coursework is it?

I hope it's going okay! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7969
Original post by Lucy96
Aw don't say that! :frown: what coursework is it?

I hope it's going okay! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

English is easy.
Modern History I find awful.

I finished my draft today and showed it to my teacher who then said I'd got it all wrong and edited it into oblivion. I thought it was good.

Original post by Lialore
English is easy.
Modern History I find awful.

I finished my draft today and showed it to my teacher who then said I'd got it all wrong and edited it into oblivion. I thought it was good.

Aww that's such a shame, imagine how great you'll feel once you've done it, though :biggrin:

I'm yet to start my History and English Lit coursework, dreading it already :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeed! :biggrin: Nooo, I wasn't born in England, so I'm not a traitor. :u: Ah fair enough, what subjects do you do? :biggrin: There is a LOT of work doing 5+ I think (more so for you)...but it's good fun in the end...in some ways...I guess... :erm: :lol: Indeed! :biggrin:

Hehe :biggrin: I'm always right :smug: Haha neither was I :tongue: So you were born in Australia???
All 3 sciences + Psychology, Music & Business and may do 3 more in my gap year...oh and I did 2 prior to these 6 xD Haha yes there is :yep: Ah well its ite, I somehow do well with it :colondollar: I think so :^_^:
Indeed indeed! :biggrin:
Btw sorry to hear about Oxford (personally I don't like there) But yeah sorry to hear. :console: Doesn't matter anyways. Onward and upwards! You'l be fine, don't need them. I guess it is a shame but their loss m'dear there's plenty more fish in ze see :hugs: hope you're doing fine :smile:
Reply 7972
Original post by Lialore
**** coursework.
**** life.

English, History and Art student here, how do you think I feel? :frown:
You don't have a gender thing. :sly: Hahaha, I always thought you were male :rofl:

Oh ok, I thought I did- I can't see them on here though :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've never heard of Moulin Rouge?!! :eek3:
Best way to explain it

Spoiler

Original post by Qari
Curiousity

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, I'm a girl haha but why do ya ask??? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ndella
English, History and Art student here, how do you think I feel? :frown:

Oh gosh! :console: Feel for you hun! :redface: Just be glad Music isn't a part of that combo :smile:
Reply 7976
Original post by lucine.B
Oh gosh! :console: Feel for you hun! :redface: Just be glad Music isn't a part of that combo :smile:

Aww thanks x You get Music coursework?! :eek:
Reply 7977
Original post by Pandora.
For those of you around in year 11, you may remember that we made a TSR Zoo with a picture drawn by each of us (look to usycool1's signature for a reminder). Well the good news is that we'll be doing it again! :biggrin:

It's so sick* that this is still being done :cool:

*in a good way
Original post by Ndella
Aww thanks x You get Music coursework?! :eek:

Anytime! :h: x Yes :sadnod: so long and so much! Its probably as much as you get with all 3 of your subjects...except its one subject. :frown:
Reply 7979

must be a lovely beard as well haha :biggrin:

Well despite the common misconception coming from my username, I'm actually female... So not me! :tongue:

Really? Surprised I actually thought you were male lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest