The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8420
referencing this portfolio is depressing :frown:
The date today is 11/12/13 :colone:

Last consecutive date for another 90 years apparently (I bet this'll be a question on the BMAT next year :colonhash:)
Original post by usycool1

Last consecutive date for another 90 years apparently (I bet this'll be a question on the BMAT next year :colonhash:)

We'll probably be dead :mmm: it's because of the 12th being the last month :frown:
Reply 8423
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
That feeling you get when you've finished all your English literature coursework... I'm the woMAN! :2euk48l::bootyshake:

Aww well done! I bet that's a HUGE weight off your shoulders? We have still yet to start ours :frown:
Reply 8424
Not sure whether I should be happy or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
Not sure whether I should be happy or not

Posted from TSR Mobile

Usually it annoys me, but I'm not expecting to hear from my last choice any time soon, so I'm not too bothered :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only 2 more mocks left to go! D1 and FP2
Original post by usycool1

But if you go according to the American dating system there will be one more :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8428
Well the practice for my extended project presentation was complete waste of time after yesterdays performance !

:cry:
Reply 8429
Original post by Lucy96
Usually it annoys me, but I'm not expecting to hear from my last choice any time soon, so I'm not too bothered :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i doubt I will hear back soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbie242
Only 2 more mocks left to go! D1 and FP2

Good to see you're finally back! Congrats on the Warwick offer. Have you heard from elsewhere yet?
Original post by Ndella
Aww well done! I bet that's a HUGE weight off your shoulders? We have still yet to start ours :frown:

We just got our first drafts back and the teachers were very underwhelmed. A bit disappointing because I put a lot of effort into it, but so be it...
Original post by Endless Blue
Good to see you're finally back! Congrats on the Warwick offer. Have you heard from elsewhere yet?

I've being back for about a week heh but cheers!. And thanks, yup also got an offer from Bath last Wednesday and had my interview at Pembroke on the 9th!
Original post by Qari
i doubt I will hear back soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

You may do :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8434

On different forum, someone applied 7 weeks ago and they havwn't heard back yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ndella

YET TO START!?! It's the middle of December! That's a shame, hope you get on it soon. And aww yeah thanks! Eng Lit coursework is just soooo long as is the exam aargh!
Original post by Qari
On different forum, someone applied 7 weeks ago and they havwn't heard back yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I see, damn :tongue:
YET TO START!?! It's the middle of December! That's a shame, hope you get on it soon. And aww yeah thanks! Eng Lit coursework is just soooo long as is the exam aargh!

We haven't started ours either :redface: I've chosen my texts and worked out what I'm roughly going to do, but that's it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8437
Original post by Paparazzo
We just got our first drafts back and the teachers were very underwhelmed. A bit disappointing because I put a lot of effort into it, but so be it...

I hate it when teachers do that. I had the same experience with History a few weeks ago and was close to tears when I found out I was bordering a C in the coursework I worked so hard on. It's really discouraging :frown: but don't worry, it's probably only a first draft so you have time to reform it :smile:
Reply 8438
Original post by Lucy96
Oh I see, damn :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll probably hear from your 5 choices before I hear from my 5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8439

Yeah we've been doing History so that those who also do English don't get overwhelmed. But we have to write a first draft for the coursework in our mock in January - 2 hours! :rolleyes: Ugh the exams are just terrible with 3 damn books to study, I hope you don't have Shakespeare or Chaucer! :frown:

Latest