The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9220
Original post by usycool1
Just checked - it's M2 and FP3 on the same day (my last two exams, in fact!). Shouldn't be that bad I don't think, M2's fairly straightforward and I quite like FP3 :yep: I hope it's not too bad for you! :crossedf:

Haha :lol:

Indeed... :sigh:

Thanks!

The truth hurts sometimes :sadnod: :wink:

:ahee:

What modules are you doing? :smile:

FP1-FP3 ofc, then S2 M2 and D1
Original post by Qari
Truth hurts. Rather have people telling you the truth than lying to please you, no matter how much it hurts :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

English is great, though :sadnod: so it's not the truth :frown:

Depends on how much the truth would hurt, sometimes I like to be ignorant to it because it can be oh so painful :redface: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keromedic
Fp1-3,S1-3,M2.

Original post by oyyoyy
FP1-FP3 ofc, then S2 M2 and D1

Nice :smile:

I'm doing FP1-FP3, M2/3 and D1. :smile:
Nice :smile:

I'm doing FP1-FP3, M2/3 and D1. :smile:

Sorry, forgot to include D1, thought you were taking about maths modules :lol:
I'm finishing AFM (AS) next academic year.
The truth hurts sometimes :sadnod: :wink:

That's true, so you probably won't mind accepting the fact that maths is a...SILLY SUBJECT :gasp: I went there :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
That's true, so you probably won't mind accepting the fact that maths is a...SILLY SUBJECT :gasp: I went there :teehee:

Alevel maths may be silly but Further maths is just :biggrin:.
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Almost banned you. Almost. :colonhash: :lol:

Everything relies on maths... if you're saying maths is silly, it means everything is silly which means there's nothing wrong with maths. :qed: :u:
Original post by Lucy96
Right, Robbie, you'll have to join the list of guys Lucy is disappointed with!

(Oh and once my list is complete, you'll get locked in a room. The wallpaper and flooring are blank; whilst you're all in there, you'll have a black pen which you will use to write the words "I love English" over and over, your writing must be no larger than 1cm in depth. You do not leave until this is complete. Simultaneously, there will be a recording of several Shakespearean texts which will continue playing until you are done, Macbeth, Hamlet, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Romeo and Juliet, you name it! Paintings of him will also be all over the ceiling as well as a statue in the corner of room where you will be forced to worship him once every half hour)

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: that sounds bloody horrible, I'd refuse! you really know how to torture a mathematician Lucy :pinch:

Alevel maths may be silly but Further maths is just :biggrin:.

Well... :wink:

Everything relies on maths... if you're saying maths is silly, it means everything is silly which means there's nothing wrong with maths. :qed: :u:

Oh I always forget you're that powerful :colonhash:

Damn, pretty impressive comeback there :unimpressed: you have managed to silence me. BUT THIS IS NOT THE END, USY, I WILL RETURN WITH MY ARMY OF BOOKS :colone:

Naughty

Original post by Robbie242
:eek: that sounds bloody horrible, I'd refuse! you really know how to torture a mathematician Lucy :pinch:

Sounds meh to me...

Original post by Lucy96

Damn, pretty impressive comeback there :unimpressed: you have managed to silence me. BUT THIS IS NOT THE END, USY, I WILL RETURN WITH MY ARMY OF BOOKS :colone:

I don't think usycool1 minds books as much as he pretends. After all, medicine requires good reading skills.

You're not allowed to refuse, because you'll never leave the room otherwise. That means you'll have to live without your beloved maths for even longer :teeth: hahaha :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
You're not allowed to refuse, because you'll never leave the room otherwise. That means you'll have to live without your beloved maths for even longer :teeth: hahaha :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everything isn't based on Maths, maths is based on everything :colone: use that against him!
I don't think usycool1 minds books as much as he pretends. After all, medicine requires good reading skills.

Very true :tongue: he probably reads maths books, though, which don't count :colonhash: :wink: throw some proper Literature in there, and I'll forgive him :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Everything isn't based on Maths, maths is based on everything :colone: use that against him!

True.
Did you ever figure out how to play that numbers game?

Original post by Lucy96
Very true :tongue: he probably reads maths books, though, which don't count :colonhash: :wink: throw some proper Literature in there, and I'll forgive him :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean, he probably reads science texts.
True.

Don't mention that **** :colonhash:

It confused the hell out of me!!!!
How does it feel to have a yr of no maths?

56 and that's numberwang!

I don't get it :dontknow: :confused:.
True.

He needs to read fictional books and I'll forgive him :h:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
It confused the hell out of me!!!!
How does it feel to have a yr of no maths?

Saddening.

but I have to have a number first, so 11 :colone:
I seriously don't get it.

Latest