The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FKLW
Good luck :eek: Luckily not much calculations for me to do :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! :h: Lucky you.. :dry: :tongue: Have you finished your report then yet or...? :smile:
Reply 9881
Original post by usycool1
Thanks! :h: Lucky you.. :dry: :tongue: Have you finished your report then yet or...? :smile:

Yeah plan is done. Analysis time :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Yeah plan is done. Analysis time :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice, good luck! :biggrin:
Just want people's opinions...I'm almost definite that I'm going to firm Kings which is AAB, is it risky if i put Queen Mary as my insurance at ABB? Should I put a lower one? I got ABCC at AS and I am retaking two, just worried ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hudsonxoxo
Just want people's opinions...I'm almost definite that I'm going to firm Kings which is AAB, is it risky if i put Queen Mary as my insurance at ABB? Should I put a lower one? I got ABCC at AS and I am retaking two, just worried ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kings and Queen marys are both great universities. From your AS results ABB shouldn't be a problem to get although how far are you away from each grade boundary e.g. if you just scrapped the A and the B then it's obviously going to be harder to attain those grades.
Original post by Dilzo999
Kings and Queen marys are both great universities. From your AS results ABB shouldn't be a problem to get although how far are you away from each grade boundary e.g. if you just scrapped the A and the B then it's obviously going to be harder to attain those grades.

4 UMS from an A in the B subject and 4 UMS from a B in the C subject, I think I'm just worrying too much :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

KCL gave you an AAB offer?! I thought QMUL also offered A*AA...
Original post by Endless Blue
KCL gave you an AAB offer?! I thought QMUL also offered A*AA...

for English Language an Communication/Linguistics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
for English Language an Communication/Linguistics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I got my threads confused! Congrats, two great offers :smile:
Original post by Endless Blue
Sorry, I got my threads confused! Congrats, two great offers :smile:

Thankyou :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BlossomS
You should be expecting full marks, no? :holmes:
You'll get there, no sweat :biggrin: I see! Sounds like a good combo! If I had the option of taking French at GCSE, I would have :s-smilie: Hopefully though, I'll get a chance to learn to speak it after my A2s :smile: What's your favourite subject right now?
NO! :sad: I wish I did! My school doesn't offer FM at all and I didn't want to risk teaching myself at A2 with the incompetent teachers I have. I'm just doing Maths, Phys and Chem but I did the 3 sciences and Maths last year for AS :smile:

Meh :tongue: I looked at a mark scheme and I crossed out the accent on à. Turns out I was right in the first place :colonhash: full UMS maybe :smile:

French was the only GCSE language I could properly do (and welsh but). Yeah, you should definitely learn a language!:biggrin:

My favourite subject... Chem/French :colone: hence my degree choice. Although they're all boring now!

Aah. That sucks! Still a great combo, I hate bio as!:mad:
Reply 9891
4 UMS from an A in the B subject and 4 UMS from a B in the C subject, I think I'm just worrying too much :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Forget grades for a moment.
Which 2 unis out of your 5 do you want to go to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9892
Original post by lauraaaaa

Looks like I jinxed myself.
I got flu as well as a sore throat now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9893
Original post by BlossomS
I was hoping the same thing! I haven't come across anyone who does OCR A for the sciences yet :sad:
Chemical Engineering :biggrin:

I do OCR A Physics! Medical Science option :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mocks are done :biggrin: I didn't finish my history though, so I've done awful. 15.5 pages clearly wasn't enough :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Mocks are done :biggrin: I didn't finish my history though, so I've done awful. 15.5 pages clearly wasn't enough :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

Today my physics took a relatively long time :colonhash: a whole 2/3 of the damn time!:lol:

Did A2 French in like 1/3 of the time :mmm:
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

15 pages?! How long was the exam? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:rofl:

Today my physics took a relatively long time :colonhash: a whole 2/3 of the damn time!:lol:

Did A2 French in like 1/3 of the time :mmm:

I'm such an idiot, spent way too long on the first question by writing too much :colonhash:

Hahaha wow :tongue:

How is that even possible?! :lol:
Original post by furryface12
15 pages?! How long was the exam? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, stupidly wrote too much though, ruined my chance of a good grade :frown: 2 hours :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9898
Original post by Lucy96

Yep, stupidly wrote too much though, ruined my chance of a good grade :frown: 2 hours :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You wrote 15 pages in 2 hours wow :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
You wrote 15 pages in 2 hours wow :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sadly haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest