The Student Room Group

do clearing and adjustment still work on Sunday?

should i be expecting to hear anything from uni today?

According to warwick, it said the clearing hotline is closed on sunday and we should be hearing from the them the latest on monday before 5pm..

Does this mean there is no point refreshing ucas on sunday?
Reply 1
UCAS does work from 10:00 to 16:00 I guess but most of the University does not work on Sunday so you can't call them for clearing.
Reply 2
I think some unis are still open today , they'd be silly not to its only one Sunday a year
Reply 3
i want to know whether ucas will update the status today...?

will uni make decision today-o- ?

suddenly i love monday so much lol
The majority of universities will not have staff in today. Whilst it is only one sunday a year, it will have been a really busy few days, and the next week will be really busy for lots admissions tutors too. Also, they will tend to have to offer higher wages to people to get them to work on a Sunday, so it's not always worth it. If the clearing hotline is closed, it's unlikely you'll hear something before Monday.
Reply 5
Original post by SlowlorisIncognito
The majority of universities will not have staff in today. Whilst it is only one sunday a year, it will have been a really busy few days, and the next week will be really busy for lots admissions tutors too. Also, they will tend to have to offer higher wages to people to get them to work on a Sunday, so it's not always worth it. If the clearing hotline is closed, it's unlikely you'll hear something before Monday.

thanks... so im hoping i can hear something from warwick by tmr 5pm...

this is so annoying... i wish i did better in all exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending