The Student Room Group

Help with my A-levels

I'm having a problem with my grades which im really scared that i might not get into university. I really want to study architecture or architecture technology at uni. Last year i did my 1st year of Alevels. I did AS maths, AS physics and AS DT. I failed maths and physics but managed to get a B in DT. My school allowed me to retake my maths and physics and also let me continue with A2 DT which was this year. I received my results a few days ago and i'm not really impressed with what i got. For A2 DT i got a C, i was expecting a B. For maths i got a D and for physics i got a U. Now i understand with my current grades i cannot apply to a uni hoping for a degree course. So I have looked at universities with foundation courses and probably this might be the only way for me. My school is letting me continue with A2 maths but i doubt that they will let me continue with physics. I really want to study either architecture or architecture technology. I don't have a clue of what to do now and i have disappointed alot of people. I was thinking whether i should do a one year intensive course for physics where i do both AS and A2 physics in one year. I like physics, i don't want to give up on it. Please can you tell me what you think i should do and how i can study architecture at uni.

Thank you
Reply 1
Anyone??? :/

Quick Reply

Latest