The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Time to organise my summer work into a bundle of stapled paper. I think I enjoyed Biology the most; it was about the circulatory/respiration system and which I never learned at edexcel GCSE but it makes sense as my A-level is the same exam board.
My pain...

[video="youtube;3ISDqRCSvOg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ISDqRCSvOg[/video]
I got in trouble for wearing my leavers hoodie LOOOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone else seems to have been given homework to do after they enrolled and I didn't get any. I hope this is an omen that I'll have little homework when I actually start!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by harrybithell196
Everyone else seems to have been given homework to do after they enrolled and I didn't get any. I hope this is an omen that I'll have little homework when I actually start!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got a booklet for Maths, that I did when I enrolled when I was waiting to be picked up from enrolment!
Original post by Lucas.
Oh really? I recognise you from my topic about Sociology. :biggrin:

Really? I didn't know that hahaha. :tongue:

Oh yes! I always get so muddled up on here with so many people :colondollar: You know that now!
Reply 3686
Original post by peaaceandl0ve
Oh yes! I always get so muddled up on here with so many people :colondollar: You know that now!

hurry up and get an avatar :tongue:
Reply 3687
Finally, after 6 long weeks we're returning to school tomorrow :woo: that means today will be spent sorting stuff out for tomorrow and tidying apparently :sigh: and also quickly going over all knowledge I've learned this summer :biggrin:

I'll be going 2 hours earlier than everybody else :biggrin: so i best find something to do/ a teacher to talk too :lol:
Reply 3688
Wednesday just keeps coming closer :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by techno836
hurry up and get an avatar :tongue:

I need to! I just don't know what kind of picture to use :colone:
Original post by techno836
added :h:

Thanks. I feel all grown up now :frown:

Original post by aasvogel
Hiya! Are you from the North? :biggrin:

I would be doing CCEA Maths, because every other subject is CCEA... but for some reason our school chose to do Edexcel!

Yep, I'm an Irish national but I'm living here in good old Norn Ireland.
Ah well, maths is maths right? As long as question 4 is always on Matrices I think we'll do fine :wink: (Actually I know nothing about maths and had to work my ass off all year to scrape an A in Add Maths at GCSE. I don't know why I'm doing this subject :s-smilie:)

Original post by peaaceandl0ve
Hello there, welcome! I'm doing Russia in History this year too, but with AQA, so we study the reign of the last Tsar. Anyway, welcome :smile:

Thanks, I reckon i'll be taking a lot of tips from other boards anyway, there's so few people doing History in my sixth form. Why all the History hate CCEA students?
Original post by Mr.Nor
Wednesday just keeps coming closer :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you not looking forward to it?
Reply 3692
Original post by lolface32
Are you not looking forward to it?

That's the day I have most lessons :frown:
Original post by Mr.Nor
That's the day I have most lessons :frown:

I have mandatory PE on a Wednesday :frown: because my school HAD to be the one in our area that enforces mandatory PE even in sixth form. It's not even that I dislike sport, I just hate school PE.
Reply 3694
Original post by LeFailFish
I have mandatory PE on a Wednesday :frown: because my school HAD to be the one in our area that enforces mandatory PE even in sixth form. It's not even that I dislike sport, I just hate school PE.

I'm so happy I don't have PE anymore! But omg I feel so sorry for you :frown:

How much time does P.E take up in a week?
Original post by Mr.Nor
I'm so happy I don't have PE anymore! But omg I feel so sorry for you :frown:

It's so irritating - and they don't even let you skip it if you have coursework or revision to do or something else that's actually important. Although one of my friends when doing y12 work experience arranged it so he worked every Wednesday afternoon (PE time) for 3 months just so he could miss it :colone:
Original post by lolface32
How much time does P.E take up in a week?

Two lessons on a Wednesday afternoon every week. :frown: I guess it's not that bad, but when you have a total of just three free periods every week an extra two would be really useful...
Original post by Bude8
Or for people who know how to save money :sly:

Boy, I sure regret buying and using that illegal flashcard, if I hadn't then the police wouldn't have come in Apache helicopters and shot down my house...

In other news, my new house is so win

I was joking. My 'mate' was actually me:tongue:

I have it aswell, I don't think we had to ( although we might be in that area ) but I think the school wants us to have it, I personally think that it's a good idea health wise to continue it for sixthform

Latest