The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Giulia Z
Hopefully I'll find some other suffering historians like me on this thread :3 Philosophy is incredibly interesting! What interests you particularly about it?

:tongue: it's reallt the breadth of what the subject covers, and what it can be used to explain and things like, that :tongue: I also like the way you have to change your thinking process (sometimes :tongue:) to grapple a situation.... also some of the philosophers learnt about were crey :colondollar:
Original post by Spacey368
Furthermore the 'science' that we are learning is TRIPLE SCIENCE HIGHER GCSE LEVEL and even I struggle with that!
So year my applied 'science' a - level *cough* is rather pointless.

Oh that doesn't sound good, I didn't particular like GCSE science a level is good though
Original post by Futuremedic2096
Oh that doesn't sound good, I didn't particular like GCSE science a level is good though

Year I should have done an essay subject like Sociology or Politics instead. Oh well I'll be dropping it at the end of year 12. Besides if I end up doing crap at it I can always take up another essay based AS in year 13.
Made solid progress on EPQ today :smile:
Should be OK for next Thursday when all the research has to be in.
Year I should have done an essay subject like Sociology or Politics instead. Oh well I'll be dropping it at the end of year 12. Besides if I end up doing crap at it I can always take up another essay based AS in year 13.

Ha ha I'm wish I'd taken history as a fifth I was always really good at it. MBCP are a handful though! What else are you doing?' :colondollar:
Made solid progress on EPQ today :smile:
Should be OK for next Thursday when all the research has to be in.

Same actually! I think by 5. I should have my first bit done! Progress report to follow hahah
Same actually! I think by 5. I should have my first bit done! Progress report to follow hahah

Nice :biggrin:
I think I get my mock results and progress check after half term.
Ha ha I'm wish I'd taken history as a fifth I was always really good at it. MBCP are a handful though! What else are you doing?' :colondollar:

Applied Science, History, Media and Photography (not exactly facilitating subjects :tongue: but I want to do film production)
Original post by Giulia Z
Hopefully I'll find some other suffering historians like me on this thread :3 Philosophy is incredibly interesting! What interests you particularly about it?

Suffering historian here. Hahaha. :tongue:
Nice :biggrin:
I think I get my mock results and progress check after half term.

I've had all mine ha ha! I mean a personal one
The A - Level forum is at the top of the TSR front page :biggrin:
:colonhash:

Sorrryy! AT least it wasnt the 10,000 one!
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Sorrryy! AT least it wasnt the 10,000 one!

Indeed it wasn't. But the 10,000th post will surely be mine :colone:

Not if I have anything to do with it!
Reply 9134

Not if I have anything to do with it!

Please this is my thread and i intend to get the last post ...
Original post by techno836
Please this is my thread and i intend to get the last post ...

pls this thread was dying until I came back :colonhash: should be mmmiiinnnneee :tongue:
Reply 9136
Original post by tara8000
pls this thread was dying until I came back :colonhash: should be mmmiiinnnneee :tongue:

No way... it's coincidental your return clashed with mine :P so there is no evidence...
No way... it's coincidental your return clashed with mine :P so there is no evidence...

oooooooooooo you're right... but who has made more posts in their return - getting us closer to 10000????/ hmmm? :wink: :wink: :colonhash:
please this is my thread and i intend to get the last post ...

this is war mwaaaaaaaaaah
Reply 9139
Original post by tara8000
oooooooooooo you're right... but who has made more posts in their return - getting us closer to 10000????/ hmmm? :wink: :wink: :colonhash:

this is war mwaaaaaaaaaah

you's can get it close but once you's post i'll have a 30 second window to get the 10,000th post ... i'm an old user i know how this game goes ;D

Latest