The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Lupton Residences

Hellooo, fellow Luptonians :biggrin: staying in K1.11 if you havnt already guessed. Looking forward to my arrival on the 18th September, anyone fancy meeting up after moving in, go out for a meal and have a look round ??

Scroll to see replies

I'm in Lupton, block M. :biggrin: I can't wait. Lupton was my preferred choice.

Have you joined the Lupton Facebook page?: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557065971024898/

It's in such a great area and there's a Sainsburys, KFC, Pizza Express and loads more just around the corner. :tongue:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I am in block M too !! Hope to see you there
Original post by hello@everyone
I am in block M too !! Hope to see you there

:biggrin: Really? I'm on floor 3, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yehh think the KFC sounds pretty good to me :biggrin: should get everyone staying at lupton out and have a BBQ or something heard its a pretty sociable place to stay :smile:
Reply 5
I'm in block c, I don't know anyone in my accommodation yet :smile: but I am really looking forward to living in Lupton :smile:
Reply 6
Hey guys, I'm in block A :smile:
Meeting up and doing something sounds like a good idea, especially for those of us (myself included) who don't know their way around Leeds very well
Reply 7
I'm block F! :smile:
I'm in block H. :biggrin: Can't wait to meet everyone.
Reply 9
block O anyone???

O3.25
Reply 10
Original post by HayleyFaye
Hey guys, I'm in block A :smile:
Meeting up and doing something sounds like a good idea, especially for those of us (myself included) who don't know their way around Leeds very well

I'm sure you'll get used to it, my boyfriends from around there so I know it a little :smile:

And you'll be ok in Lupton residences because it's in a smaller, quieter area than the city centre :smile:
Reply 11
Does anybody know, if you decide to get a tv licence, do you have to get one individually per room or can you split one amongst room mates?
Reply 12
Block D! Bit gutted I got Lupton but ah well
Original post by Abblecrumble
:biggrin: Really? I'm on floor 3, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Floor 2 :smile:
Original post by amyj955
Does anybody know, if you decide to get a tv licence, do you have to get one individually per room or can you split one amongst room mates?

You'll need one per room. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Anyone else in Lupton block O? Wasn't first choice but I think I'm on a stick with it :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Savstar90
Anyone else in Lupton block O? Wasn't first choice but I think I'm on a stick with it :smile:

If you havent already joined, we have a group https://www.facebook.com/groups/557065971024898/
Reply 17
Yeah I have but it hasn't accepted my request yet or something
Reply 18
Original post by Savstar90
Yeah I have but it hasn't accepted my request yet or something

I'm in block O floor 2! Wasn't my first choice, or even my third! Not sure whether to stick with it yet still weighing pros and cons.:smile:
Reply 19
Original post by best_Biz95
I'm in block O floor 2! Wasn't my first choice, or even my third! Not sure whether to stick with it yet still weighing pros and cons.:smile:

The social life at Lupton is meant to be ace :smile: if you look on the facebook page the rooms are lovely too :0)
I decided I'd rather live in Headingly than the centre :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest