Muslims at Edge Hill Watch

cookie99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Are there any muslim's who are going to/currently studying at Edge Hill University?
munz349
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello, Im a Muslim and going edge hill in Sept

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nazia345
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I'm Muslim too, I'll be joining edge hill in september
sully01
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello I am a muslim age 31 will be starting September 2014. Paramedic Practise at Armstrong House
Zara_93x
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, is anyone starting in April 2015 and staying on campus?
Nazia345
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I'm hoping to live on campus too but I'm due to start in September 2014
Zara_93x
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nazia345)
Hi, I'm hoping to live on campus too but I'm due to start in September 2014
Oh are you applying for female only accommodation? I'm thinking of applying for that but not too keen about having to share bathrooms :/
Nazia345
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah I've applied to the female only accommodation but I've heard it is very unlikely that people actually get their first choice so i'm going to have to wait and see what i end up with. I'm not too keen on the idea of sharing the bathrooms either but I would feel much more comfortable living in the female accommodation as apposed to living in the mixed halls
Zara_93x
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nazia345)
Yeah I've applied to the female only accommodation but I've heard it is very unlikely that people actually get their first choice so i'm going to have to wait and see what i end up with. I'm not too keen on the idea of sharing the bathrooms either but I would feel much more comfortable living in the female accommodation as apposed to living in the mixed halls
True well I don't know what I'm going to apply for just yet. I have to apply in January I think
Shadlea
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cookie99)
Are there any muslim's who are going to/currently studying at Edge Hill University?
Hi! I'm Muslim and I'll be starting In September What course have you applied for?
Zara_93x
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by imxciv)
hey im muslim also, got a place through clearing but looking for accommodation, really would like to stay on campus
Hi are you starting in September? I'm also going to stay on campus hopefully but I will be starting in April
Zara_93x
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by imxciv)
Oh sweet yeah I'm starting this September, on the waiting list for accommodation on campus, hoping I get a place, which course will you be studying?
Oh that's good! Well good luck and I'm going to be studying child nursing what about you?
BabyChow
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cookie99)

Thinking about applying to edge hill next year and im glad to her that they have female only accommodation! Is it only shared bathroom? Sorry to intrude on your thread
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Aug '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Sat, 9 Nov '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
31.92%
The paper was reasonable (405)
49.15%
Not feeling great about that exam... (92)
11.17%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
7.77%

Watched Threads