The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Psychology at Queen Mary 2013

Thought I'd start a thread as I couldn't find one on the site.

Anyone else studying Psychology at Queen Mary? Excited? What direction are you planning to go with it?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2

Nice! I got in through Clearing as I was half a percent off my firm, but I'm so glad I'm in! Looks like a well-funded course too.
Yeah it looks great doesn't it! I'm so excited to start

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I am, too! But I am an International Student from Germany, studying at QMUL for a year abroad :smile:
I'm doing psychology too! got in through clearing but it was my firm but I got BBB so I sort of had to beg to get on the course haha :smile:
Reply 6
I'm doing psychology too, I'm so excited! :smile:
Reply 7
Wooooo! Hi fellow Psychology students :hello: Which module of the course are you looking forward to the most?
Reply 8
Heya :smile: I'm also doing Psychology at Queen Mary yay! Does anyone know anything about a Welcome pack or something? I haven't received anything about it yet :/
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jessicabrady
Yeah it looks great doesn't it! I'm so excited to start

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey im thinking of applying for psych there. How is the course? Also what is the area like? I heard East London isnt the best place to be
Original post by Secretnerd123
Hey im thinking of applying for psych there. How is the course? Also what is the area like? I heard East London isnt the best place to be

Unless you really like biology, don't apply lol. I'm a second year and I really don't like it and I can't wait for it to be over. Don't think many people on my course like it either haha as the course is really unorganised and just not great :/

On a happier note, East London's great though :smile:
Original post by krissip0oh
Unless you really like biology, don't apply lol. I'm a second year and I really don't like it and I can't wait for it to be over. Don't think many people on my course like it either haha as the course is really unorganised and just not great :/

On a happier note, East London's great though :smile:

Oh gosh you've put me off it now lool. Its my back up.

want to stay in London so im applying for UCl, Royal H, city and brunel. Queen mary is the only decent one left fpr psychology accprding to the league tables :/
Original post by jacquettab
I'm doing psychology too! got in through clearing but it was my firm but I got BBB so I sort of had to beg to get on the course haha :smile:

Haha whats the course like
Original post by Secretnerd123
Oh gosh you've put me off it now lool. Its my back up.

want to stay in London so im applying for UCl, Royal H, city and brunel. Queen mary is the only decent one left fpr psychology accprding to the league tables :/

I wish I could say nice things about it but I really can't. Our best lecturers left and now we're stuck with terrible ones :/ yea I applied for Royal H and City as well.. should have went to City :/ Tried to transfer to UCL last year, didn't work :/
Original post by krissip0oh
I wish I could say nice things about it but I really can't. Our best lecturers left and now we're stuck with terrible ones :/ yea I applied for Royal H and City as well.. should have went to City :/ Tried to transfer to UCL last year, didn't work :/

Its either there or goldsmiths and i dont want to go goldsmiths so ill just see what happens when i send off my application :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending