(Original post by Helenia)
Carnations are pretty
specially the pink ones
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
i hate them they should all be killed. i got stung by loads of them when i was little, damn them evil things.
i like lillies, and yellow or red roses. well...just most flowers actually. lol
lol i dont really don't really have favourite flower. some orchids are ok i guess!
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I love daffodils. They're really happy and sunshiney!! Really like roses too. And snap-dragons, they're cool!
suz19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
I love daffodils. They're really happy and sunshiney!! Really like roses too. And snap-dragons, they're cool!
Are they the ones where u squeeze their sides and they open and close? My mum gave up trying to grow them because I always ended up breaking them
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Are they the ones where u squeeze their sides and they open and close? My mum gave up trying to grow them because I always ended up breaking them
Yeah, they're the ones!! My mum used to shout at me because she always had (oh no, don't know what they're called - this won't make sense!) those ones that look like ballerinas, they have like pods and I used to love popping them!
suz19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Yeah, they're the ones!! My mum used to shout at me because she always had (oh no, don't know what they're called - this won't make sense!) those ones that look like ballerinas, they have like pods and I used to love popping them!
Ohhh yeah! What are they called?? I'm sure there was a rhyme that went along with popping the flower.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
the Venus Fly Trap =P
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (85)
14.07%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (50)
8.28%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (75)
12.42%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (67)
11.09%
Other reasons are stopping me going (79)
13.08%
Nothing is stopping me going (248)
41.06%

Watched Threads