(Original post by Helenia)
Carnations are pretty
specially the pink ones
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kita)
i hate them they should all be killed. i got stung by loads of them when i was little, damn them evil things.
i like lillies, and yellow or red roses. well...just most flowers actually. lol
lol i dont really don't really have favourite flower. some orchids are ok i guess!
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I love daffodils. They're really happy and sunshiney!! Really like roses too. And snap-dragons, they're cool!
suz19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
I love daffodils. They're really happy and sunshiney!! Really like roses too. And snap-dragons, they're cool!
Are they the ones where u squeeze their sides and they open and close? My mum gave up trying to grow them because I always ended up breaking them
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Are they the ones where u squeeze their sides and they open and close? My mum gave up trying to grow them because I always ended up breaking them
Yeah, they're the ones!! My mum used to shout at me because she always had (oh no, don't know what they're called - this won't make sense!) those ones that look like ballerinas, they have like pods and I used to love popping them!
suz19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Yeah, they're the ones!! My mum used to shout at me because she always had (oh no, don't know what they're called - this won't make sense!) those ones that look like ballerinas, they have like pods and I used to love popping them!
Ohhh yeah! What are they called?? I'm sure there was a rhyme that went along with popping the flower.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
the Venus Fly Trap =P
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (78)
26.44%
No (217)
73.56%

Watched Threads