The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

deferred places at exeter (starting 2014)?

I've accepted a place on the BA English and Spanish course at the Streatham campus for 2014, just wondered whether anyone else is in the same boat (anyone accepted an offer for deferred entry starting in 2014)?

Or does anyone have any info on either the BA English and Spanish course, or English or Spanish separately at Exeter, or just Exeter Uni in general? Already excited about it and I've still got another year to go yet :biggrin:
yup, I have a offer for a deferred entry to do Art History and Visual Culture starting in sept 2013 on the main campus etc... :smile: Where are you coming from to Exeter, there is only one other thread I can find for offer holders for next year and its from a person from Canada, was kinda hoping some one was going to start a deferred entry forum :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by s.franklin.burns
yup, I have a offer for a deferred entry to do Art History and Visual Culture starting in sept 2013 on the main campus etc... :smile: Where are you coming from to Exeter, there is only one other thread I can find for offer holders for next year and its from a person from Canada, was kinda hoping some one was going to start a deferred entry forum :smile:

haha yeah I was hoping someone would too so I just decided to start my own. Yeah I saw the other thread, I'm coming from Spain to Exeter but I'm originally from the UK. What about you? Been looking at all the societies and everything and it all looks so interesting :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest