Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XVIII watch

ReputationRep:
    Guise, new thread! :ahee:
    Yep, because we all have no lives and posted on the last thread so much we've had to make another one really quickly. Maybe that's why we're all single... :beard: :lol:
    Anyway, this is thread number 18! :woo: :party: :woo:

Top 5 posters from the last thread:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Jack22031994 - 1,869 :king1:
    Tilly Seargeant - 1,540 :king2:
    Tcrumpen - 1,369 :king3:
    Holby_fanatic - 1,250

Sneha.vag - 964

:congrats:

No one has graduated - most probably because all we do is post on here. That, and the fact that the last thread only lasted for like a week or whatever. You people need to get out there. :mmm:

Graduations since the thread began.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stevo F

The no lifers. :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by Jack22031994)
    Top poster in the last thread. A pretty nice guy really with a creepy obsession with Jenna Louise Coleman. Shaikhcakes has become his wingman.
    (Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth)
    Prefers Tilly-Elizabeth to just Tilly. Can often be found talking about her jewelry making, or seen flirting with Tcrumpen. Is deluded in thinking Physics is better than Chemistry.
    (Original post by Tcrumpen)
    Has discovered he is a 'natural flirt' apparently. Can often be found talking to Tilly-Elizabeth. Tries to talk to pretty much everyone.
    (Original post by sneha.vag)
    A newbie to this thread! A very nice girl who has loads of pretty pictures from Kenya! The lips in her avatar are her own so if you like them, go for it, hahaha!
    (Original post by natninja)
    Our resident Oxonian. Will be seen talking about something no one else understands. Is deluded in thinking Physics is better than Chemistry.
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Says he won't post in this thread but he will. Brings humour to the thread with some weird stories that he has just made up. Is probably the sweetest person you'll ever talk to.
    (Original post by shaikhcakes)
    Always has pretty avatars if you want to stalk. Is usually on once everyone else has gone to sleep, only to suffer the pain that is Sphodromantis' pictures...
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    A newbie to be referred to as Pysgod. Will usually do something stupid like shut a door against his head, and then tell everyone about it.
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    No longer the king, but is the voice of reason in this thread. Will often use the name Fred in place of the word thread, but apart from that he's a genuinely lovely guy.
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    Doesn't really belong in this thread but he should be quoted anyway. Is a pretty amazing person but I'm a tad biased. Likes polar bears and is deluded in thinking Physics is better than Chemistry.
    (Original post by montstar)
    My fun sized ball of joy! His family freeze dead animals to eat at a later date so naturally he's a bit weird, but he's a lovely guy to talk to. And he loves Chemistry.
    (Original post by CharlieTT)
    The actor of the thread who only owns one pair of shoes. Is often seen online late at night and brings up some random conversations, but is a nice guy.
    (Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    A genuinely lovely girl! Always posts rather hilarious stuff, and is off to the great land of Germany soon! And her name is not Helen so don't call her that.
    (Original post by Sphodromantis)
    Should be quoted I suppose... Will often be found directing people to Google images of frog prolapses. But yeah, he's a hilarious guy. Might have an amphibian fetish...
    (Original post by ViolinGirl)
    Is another newbie. Seems nice enough and she's clearly an intelligent person. From what I've seen she mainly speaks to natninja and successfully managed to guess his last name on little information.
    And then there's me! I am the number one biatch of this thread. I can't really describe myself so if you really want to know, either stalk or just ask someone.

FAQs (Because someone always comes in to each thread and asks these :mmm:):
    Spoiler:
    Show

Is this a dating thread?
    No. People just talk about their lives and stuff. If you want to talk about dating that's fine, but this is primarily a chat thread.

What is a graduation?
    It's basically when one makes the transition from the single life into a relationship or whatever.

What is the purpose of this thread?
    To chat basically. This thread has no purpose really. It's just another thread.

Do people from this thread actually get together?
    Sometimes, if two people find they are well suited to one another, then yes. But this is not the main aim of the thread.

I'm single but not wonderful, can I still post?
    No obvs. We only want wonderful people.

I joke. Yeah sure. But you never know, you may be hiding inner wonderfulness without even knowing it.

How do I join?
    There is no way to join this thread, you just post. Although I might make people fill out an application forms in the future... I think that is needed, haha.

Is Holby_fanatic actually the ***** and leader of this thread?
    Yes. Why would you even need to question such a thing? :mmm:

IF I SEE ANYONE USE THE WORD FRED IN PLACE OF THE WORD THREAD, I WILL NEG YOU! Consider this a warning. :teehee:

:love: Happy posting! :love:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    yay - i promised I would win!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I do not have a creepy obsession with her but thanks :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    let the posting being
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I like the 'no lifer' quote about me

ReputationRep:
    I like the 'no lifer' quote about me
    :highfive: and me 9994 posts left

ReputationRep:
    wow just wow, my soul grew a little bigger this time! The_Grinch_(That_Stole_Christmas ).jpg fanks friends
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Tcrumpen)
    :highfive: and me 9994 posts left
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwwww I love my info. Aawwww I love you holbz
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Guise, new thread! :ahee:
    Yep, because we all have no lives and posted on the last thread so much we've had to make another one really quickly. Maybe that's why we're all single... :beard: :lol:
    Anyway, this is thread number 18! :woo: :party: :woo:

Top 5 posters from the last thread:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Jack22031994 - 1,869 :king1:
    Tilly Seargeant - 1,540 :king2:
    Tcrumpen - 1,369 :king3:
    Holby_fanatic - 1,250
    Sneha.vag - 964

:congrats:

No one has graduated - most probably because all we do is post on here. That, and the fact that the last thread only lasted for like a week or whatever. You people need to get out there. :mmm:

The no lifers. :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

And then there's me! I am the number one biatch of this thread. I can't really describe myself so if you really want to know, either stalk or just ask someone.

FAQs (Because someone always comes in to each thread and asks these :mmm:):
    Spoiler:
    Show

Is this a dating thread?
    No. People just talk about their lives and stuff. If you want to talk about dating that's fine, but this is primarily a chat thread.

What is a graduation?
    It's basically when one makes the transition from the single life into a relationship or whatever.

What is the purpose of this thread?
    To chat basically. This thread has no purpose really. It's just another thread.

Do people from this thread actually get together?
    Sometimes, if two people find they are well suited to one another, then yes. But this is not the main aim of the thread.

I'm single but not wonderful, can I still post?
    No obvs. We only want wonderful people.

I joke. Yeah sure. But you never know, you may be hiding inner wonderfulness without even knowing it.

How do I join?
    There is no way to join this thread, you just post. Although I might make people fill out an application forms in the future... I think that is needed, haha.

Is Holby_fanatic actually the ***** and leader of this thread?
    Yes. Why would you even need to question such a thing? :mmm:

IF I SEE ANYONE USE THE WORD FRED IN PLACE OF THE WORD THREAD, I WILL NEG YOU! Consider this a warning. :teehee:

:love: Happy posting! :love:
    A rather brilliant OP Gotta love those bios :P and I maintain that if I didn't get out/have a job then I'd make the top poster

Spoiler:
    Show
    Physics is better and you know it!

ReputationRep:
    hahaha
    inb4 ppl start saying #nextTSRCouple
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I can't stop laughing over all of the no lifer stuff.

ReputationRep:
    LOL! I love it! You're awesome Holbz xD
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    A rather brilliant OP Gotta love those bios :P and I maintain that if I didn't get out/have a job then I'd make the top poster

Spoiler:
    Show
    FTW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sphodromantis)
    wow just wow, my soul grew a little bigger this time! [IMG]The_Grinch_(That_Stole_Christmas ).jpg[/IMG] fanks friends
    I have to put up with you!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The no lifer stuff is quite funny :lol: - Well done Holbz

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    It took me ages to do. :lol: But thanks. And no you wouldn't have.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Go away.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pissing myself laughing over all of the no lifer stuff.
    you and me both

ReputationRep:
    I have messed my brain big time, I wanted to make a homemade incense burner, and i like the smell of garam masala, so i stuck a wet stick in to get some and i lit it and smelt the fumes, but i feel really depressed then really happy then i.e.. so kids, dont inhale garam masala or you'll become bi polar.!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    FTW
    Indeed right, new thread, entirely new topics of conversation... did you know that coffee 'beans' are in fact not beans at all but are the seeds of a cherry like fruit?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.