The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Anybody In Block B New Medlock House, Or studying Biology and Chemistry or either :D

Heyy! Trying to find anyone that is staying in New Medlock House :smile: I can't find anyone in my block or my flat! Anyone in flat 024 block B or near there!?
Reply 1
I'm in flat 24, apparently there is 6 lads and 2 girls in our flat but only found you so far! Can't wait!
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Yeahhh I know! I can't find anyone else either :biggrin: where bouts you coming from?
Hey, I'm in block A and I'm going to be studying chemistry.
Reply 4
Original post by harrop_jh
Yeahhh I know! I can't find anyone else either :biggrin: where bouts you coming from?

South Manchester you?
Reply 5
From Stockport :smile: you planned what day you're gonna move in on lad? I was maybe gonna move in on the 15th but I ain't proper decided yet cos thats still pretty early!
Reply 6
Hi, I'm staying in Block B, flat 39! Studying law and coming from near Portsmouth :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SiobhanWood
Hi, I'm staying in Block B, flat 39! Studying law and coming from near Portsmouth :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey don't no of u saw the other post I'm flat 39 too, do u no when your movin in?
Reply 8
Original post by sarahogrady94
Hey don't no of u saw the other post I'm flat 39 too, do u no when your movin in?

Hey, I'm still planning on moving in on the 21st even though we can go earlier! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I'm still planning on moving in on the 21st even though we can go earlier! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay yh I think I'm goin on the 19th so only a couple days earlier i havnt bought anything yet haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
From Stockport :smile: you planned what day you're gonna move in on lad? I was maybe gonna move in on the 15th but I ain't proper decided yet cos thats still pretty early!

Probably go up and get my keys tomorrow morning and then move in properly nearer the time, surprised they start our tenency so early tbh!
I think its because people from other uni's can stay there? I'm doing an ikea trip tomorrow! So much to buy!x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Its proper annoying how early it is! I was maybe gonna go get my keys tomorrow as well although I need to find out where it is since I have never been :biggrin: I just read an email said we had to move in between 7th and 14th thats **** that! I really need to actually buy something, got nothing so far! Think I need an ikea trip as well!
Its proper annoying how early it is! I was maybe gonna go get my keys tomorrow as well although I need to find out where it is since I have never been :biggrin: I just read an email said we had to move in between 7th and 14th thats **** that! I really need to actually buy something, got nothing so far! Think I need an ikea trip as well!

Do we have to move in between the 7th and 14th?! I thought the email I read said your contract started on these dates? I hope we don't because otherwise I'm in a difficult situation, when going to move in till the 21st!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Hey I'm in block D flat 81 but can't find anyone else in my block or flat! Think I'm going to move in on 15th but go up a bit before to move some stuff in and get my keys!
Reply 15
Do we have to move in between the 7th and 14th?! I thought the email I read said your contract started on these dates? I hope we don't because otherwise I'm in a difficult situation, when going to move in till the 21st!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I found the email in my junk mail so have a look through there and then just send an email saying you're coming in later :smile: then it'll all be sorted probably! nowt to worry about, 21st is when freshers starts so that's a class time to turn up :biggrin:

Quick Reply