The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford meetup

Already mentioned this in the "Bradford applicants 2013" thread.Since most of us will be newbies to Bradford, and freshers week is coming up, I thought It'd be cool to have a TSR member meetup :biggrin:.

I created a thread to get some more attention from the Bradford TRS'ers, to discuss the meetup and to see who'd be willing to join :smile:.

Guys pm me your skype usernames or post them here! If you don't have skype that's fine, but it would be cool if I could reach at least some of you through skype.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sure, I'm up for most things. What's TRS mind? Haha
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by mikeb95
Sure, I'm up for most things. What's TRS mind? Haha

TRS stands for Thestudentroom, the name of this forum, so basically it's a "anyone from this forum who's going to be a Bradford freshman" meetup.

When are you flying in/going to Bradford?
Reply 3
lol i think wat he meant was is TSR
T-The S-student R-oom
lol
Reply 4
Original post by LtBastard
TRS stands for Thestudentroom, the name of this forum, so basically it's a "anyone from this forum who's going to be a Bradford freshman" meetup.

Original post by anisah150
lol i think wat he meant was is TSR
T-The S-student R-oom
lol

Double_facepalm.jpg
I am not a first year but if I am free, I will be there!
Reply 6

Ahh I see haha, in reference to the post below as well, I didn't know if you'd got it the wrong way around or whether it stood for a course or something xD

I'm heading up there on the 14th I think, you? What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm flying in on September 13, prolly late evening :smile: . Gonna be studying computer science for games, you?

Original post by greenlantern
I am not a first year but if I am free, I will be there!

Cool, everyone's welcome, maybe you can give some tips on how to survive the first year xD...
Reply 8
Original post by sadiyah95
hi, i'd like to be part of this meet up since i don't know the area well or anyone there it'l be nice to know people before i go :smile:

This is what this meetup is for :smile:. When are you going to Bradford?
Reply 9
:top:
I'm going earlier i think the 7th just to get used to the area and settle in
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I'm flying in on September 13, prolly late evening :smile: . Gonna be studying computer science for games, you?

Ah sweet :smile: Clinical Sciences/Medicine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by anisah150
:top:
I'm going earlier i think the 7th just to get used to the area and settle in
Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in the area so if yu wnted to talk im happy to help :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
So Ltbastard(me), sadiyah95, mike95, greenlantern, MedMed12 and anisah95.

Sounds like a meetup :cool:.

Would September 15 be good for everyone? I know some of you might just fly in on that day and want to settle in, but the day after that is already freshers week, which will already have lots of hanging out and parties and fairs and stuff like that.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
Hi, I'm coming in on the 14th and would love to meet up with people too :smile:

Where and what time are we all meeting?
Reply 14
Preferably on September 15th :smile:. We can decide where one day before the meetup.

Speaking of, send me your skype usernames so I can add you. We can talk about this on skype, it will be way easier.
Reply 15
Studying Optometry, going down on the 14th. Count me in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I should be down there by the 15th too! I'm doing computational maths, I really don't know what to expect with uni and everything that comes with it!! It'll be nice to meet you guys xD my actual name is Natasha Micic, I guess you could search that if you were to add me on Skype (I think my user name is either qualix or qualix123) :smile:
Reply 17
I'm moving in on the 14th, if anyone wants to meet up then! That's if I'm not up to my neck with things to do on that day! Feel free to pm me and you can add me on Facebook or whatnot :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I dont' have skype but if you guys all decide, just put the info on here for the rest of us.
Reply 19
Hey guys, I'm also be joining bradford uni to study optometry. Would love to be a part of the meet up too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending