Weird, kinda Watch

This discussion is closed.
roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
If you think about it, you could meet the people who post here on the street or at school/uni etc and never know who they were. I know from time to time people post these threads but I'm bored, so I'm doing it again.

There.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by roseonthegrave)
If you think about it, you could meet the people who post here on the street or at school/uni etc and never know who they were. I know from time to time people post these threads but I'm bored, so I'm doing it again.

There.
Indeed.

Or even more weird, you'll probably never meet the majority of the people on this forum and yet we all know each other quite well.
roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Indeed.

Or even more weird, you'll probably never meet the majority of the people on this forum and yet we all know each other quite well.
Strange world
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by roseonthegrave)
Strange world
If ur round ireland with a fridge, i'll sure spot u..
Just take it around with you
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
people on here could actually know more how you feel than people you've been at school with for the past 5 years... weird
roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)
people on here could actually know more how you feel than people you've been at school with for the past 5 years... weird
Yeah, people are generally far more open with complete strangers (in the real world) than day to day friends. At least, guys are anyway.
will1y2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i just found out today that one of my good friends from school makes posts here! hello, you know who you are
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (204)
12.73%
Excited (139)
8.67%
Worried (291)
18.15%
Terrified (364)
22.71%
Meh (144)
8.98%
Confused (35)
2.18%