A2 A-Level Religious Studies - Big step up from AS?

Watch this thread
Biinaz
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi, I am really in two minds about what to drop.. I want to drop either RS or Psychology.

One of them however, I will be taking into A2. Anyone study A2 Religious Studies (Edexcel preferably) that could tell me whether it varies a lot or is similar in work load to AS Religious studies?

I achieved an A grade overall for A-Level Religious Studies.

Just wondering what careers could I go into with A-Level Religious Studies?

I'm looking at Dentistry (I study Biology and Chemistry also), will it help me with my application?
TSR Learn Together
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!
Karlogden
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I think A2 is better than AS for philosophy.
Im currently doing Edexcel so it might not be the same for you.
Its more in depth but not mind-boggling, more interesting in my opinion.
The essays are expected to be better but of course you will develop your knowledge so its all relative.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads