The Student Room Group

Anyone staying in Myrrdin accomodation Trinity Saint David Carmarthen 2013?

Hi :smile: I'm starting at Trinity this year to study early childhood and I'm hoping to get to know people before I start :wink: I'm in myrrdin, 8G and I was wondering if anyone else is staying in myrrdin too :biggrin: x
Reply 1
Hi i'm also starting this year for primary education studies:smile:. I will also be staying in Myrrdin 8A I think we might be in the same building. I am a little daunted at the limited amount of information I have received about the accommodation other than the contract! I found this thread when trying to search for information myself:smile:.
Reply 2
What sort of information are you trying to find out about the accommodation? I'm a social media ambassador for the university and I will do my best to help out!
Reply 3
Stuff like exactly what is supplied in the room as its been a while since my open day visit and I cant remember the specifics like is there room under the bed for storage. Also what are the arrangements for my parents to pay for me to stay there when my mum phoned there was no answer.
Original post by cmiller94
Stuff like exactly what is supplied in the room as its been a while since my open day visit and I cant remember the specifics like is there room under the bed for storage. Also what are the arrangements for my parents to pay for me to stay there when my mum phoned there was no answer.

Hi, I'm going into my second year in September and I'm also a social media ambassador for the university so hopefully I can help. There is storage space under the beds, you'll also have cupboard and a sink in your room. You'll also have a board and a desk and a chair, as well as a bed. You can pay for your accommodation online or you can go to the finance desk and pay directly. The finance desk is located above reception. You can set up a direct debit as well if you like. The best person to get in contact with is Naomi Hale, the accommodation officer. She can give you more information about how to talk to, and she can transfer you to the finance department. Don't feel too overwhelmed, it's a very simple process and everyone is really happy to help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest