The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Accommodation Swapping at York University

Scroll to see replies

Anyone still interested in swapping? I have a Derwent self catered.
University of York
York
Original post by SomeDad
My son booked en-suite self-catered at Alcuin; willing to swap with ensuite-catered at James or Derwent ...

Hi!
I have a shared bathroom economy at James college which is catered. It has a 40 week tenancy. At about £145 per week.

Message if you are interested or PM me to ask for me university email!

Regards,
J.Savery
Original post by Doodledoo1

DoodleDoo, I have economy catered in derwent wanting to swap for standard self catered, would you like to swap?
Original post by kerry199
I have derwent upgraded standard self catered - and would prefer halifax, goodricke or langwith standard self-catered - message me !!

I have derwent economy catered, would you like to swap?
Reply 44
Original post by SomeDad
My son booked en-suite self-catered at Alcuin; willing to swap with ensuite-catered at James or Derwent ...

i have a premuim ensuite in langwith id love to swap as its much much closer to my course!
Reply 45
Original post by Doodledoo1

i have a langiwth premium ensuite if your interested
Reply 46
Original post by chemfrank
Joining this thread due to the frustrating attempts to apply on Tuesday. I have applied for (and assume I will get) a catered, standard room in Vanbrugh. This is apparently going to cost £121.03 per week, for a total of 40 weeks. Total cost for the first year is going to be £4841.20 by my reckoning. Includes 2 meals per day, breakfast and dinner, Monday through Friday served in the Vanbrugh food court. There does not seem to be c01904501430atering on the weekend. I'm looking for a move to ensuite non-catered accommodation, ideally in Alcuin, though Vanbrugh and Derwent are viable alternatives. Thanks to everyone who does for taking the time to read this.

My son has been left with no accommodation because he missed his emails. If you decide to go with a private provider then we would be very happy to take over your room paying all costs including the deposit . Please phone/ text Ruth on 01904501430
Hi, everyone my desperation to swap has led me here after trying TSR and the York swap page!

I have a: .
standard, shared bathroom
.40 week room
.self catered
.Halifax West campus for £5,121

Really looking for a room on Hes East such as Goodricke; Langwith or Constantine as im attending the Business School here so would really prefer to be on Hes East!! Not bothered about ensuite or shared; would prefer self catered but open to options!

Please someone answer my prayers hahah :smile:
Hi
I have vanbrugh economy shared fairfax catered
really need to swap to en suite on east so if you could swap let me know
Not sure if this board is still alive?. I am looking to arrange a swap before starting at York in Sept 2020.

I have been assigned a Halifax College self-catered room and looking to swap for any room in Derwent College.

My Swap Offer:
Bedroom Type - Band 3 Self-Catered Shared Bathroom
Let Length - 40 weeks
College - Halifax College
Weekly cost - £140 per week
Total Costs £5,600 40 week contract

More about Halifax College https://www.york.ac.uk/study/accommodation/rooms-prices/halifax/
hi looking to swap accommodation with someone possibly for derwent college or alcuin.
i have a 40 week lease at halifax for a band three shared bathroom that costs £5,591.60 total

i don’t mind swapping for a shared or en-suite

you can message me or just reply on here
Reply 51
Original post by carlottapatri
hi looking to swap accommodation with someone possibly for derwent college or alcuin.
i have a 40 week lease at halifax for a band three shared bathroom that costs £5,591.60 total

i don’t mind swapping for a shared or en-suite

you can message me or just reply on here

Not an incoming Fresher but here's the Room Swap Request Form. Both you and the person you're swapping with need to complete the form. :smile:
Hi all
I'm interested in swapping a Band 3 Ensuite Catered room in James College, for a Band 4 Ensuite or Shared room in Langwith College.
Please message me if interested.
Thanks
Dan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending