Rwandan genocide Watch

This discussion is closed.
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
I never said i supported the war/wars. It seems like you cannot voice an opinion on here without getting them attacked. O yeah we americans cannot get enough killing people :rolleyes:
I agree, I think 10, 000 deaths just to say "ooops, our whole motive for war was put in the trash bin, ahhh well, least we wanted good things to come out of it", is oto much.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by *reasoning*)
As I said, any random excuse will do.
I just figure it should all have been done a long long time ago when the opportunity originally presented to do it sucesfully rather than this haphazard lamo job.
Pray to god that Bush doesn't get a second term is all.
J
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)
so Rwanda is Americas enemy, that is why it needs no help........I see. :rolleyes:

so, now you kan't call Americas work 'justice' as it feels alright seeing injustice being done and sitting comfortably and doing nothing.
need i point out the US is not the world police? When we invade someone everyone complains. When we dont help someone, everyone complains. How do you win? America is not the only country in the world, we are involved enough in the rest of the world then to go run off to another war in another country.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
I just figure it should all have been done a long long time ago when the opportunity originally presented to do it sucesfully rather than this haphazard lamo job.
Pray to god that Bush doesn't get a second term is all.
J
i agree, Kerry all the way.
SasunD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I never said i supported the war/wars. It seems like you cannot voice an opinion on here without getting them attacked. O yeah we americans cannot get enough killing people :rolleyes:
we dont mean you americans as all of america, but the people who supported the war and the government.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i got to go for a couple minutes, i will be back to argue with you all in a bit
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
need i point out the US is not the world police? When we invade someone everyone complains. When we dont help someone, everyone complains. How do you win? America is not the only country in the world, we are involved enough in the rest of the world then to go run off to another war in another country.
By invading when only absolutely essential, and not when their is a healthy supply of Oil to come out of it, as well as then refusing the opportunity to help a nation facing genecide - Far worse than the Iraqi situation?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by *reasoning*)
By invading when only absolutely essential, and not when their is a healthy supply of Oil to come out of it, as well as then refusing the opportunity to help a nation facing genecide - Far worse than the Iraqi situation?
it wasn't a naion facing genocide, it was already happening. it all blew up very quickly
J
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.46%
No (613)
72.54%

Watched Threads