The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Charlton court

Hi, i'm studying Creative Writing and Publishing and just looking to see if I can find any of my flatmates? :smile::smile::smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey, not the same flat but you're probs only a door or two down from me as I'm B434 :smile: I also believe we're studying the same course as I'm studying Publishing & Creative Writing also haha.
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
and you'll be next door to me i'm in flat B435 :smile: I'm studying business management and communications x
Original post by coreydu
and you'll be next door to me i'm in flat B435 :smile: I'm studying business management and communications x

Oh cool, hi there neighbour lol :smile:
Reply 4
I'd be ashamed if I went to a university called "Bath Spa" to be honest
Reply 5
Original post by 2ndClass
I'd be ashamed if I went to a university called "Bath Spa" to be honest

urmm why?..
Reply 6
Original post by Llmgardner
urmm why?..

You can do better to be honest. Uni is a one off chance, at least make the most out of it both academically and financially. You go to a low tier uni, studying a degree that will hardly get you a job, what's the point of getting into debt for that? You have to be pragmatic and realize uni is an investment that you want to pay off later in life. Studying a solid degree in a good uni will definitely boost your chances.

Just my opinion anyway.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion- granted.
However, my course is going extremely well and I am enjoying myself tremendously. I wouldn't change my choices if I could go back and do it again and quite frankly I think you miss the point about Bath Spa; it is a creative uni (predominantly) that inspires talent instead of teaching you things that you can learn anywhere else. I am not ashamed to go to Bath Spa at all and quite frankly love it here. We have a beautiful uni and campus with excellent facilities and tutors.
What's the difference studying Psychology at Bath Spa to studying Psychology elsewhere?
I study Creative Writing and Publishing; Bath Spa is in the top ten uni's on the uni league table to teach these subjects... it's not all about going to the most prestigious uni, it's about what suits you.

Just my opinion.
Reply 8
Original post by Lorna10
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion- granted.
However, my course is going extremely well and I am enjoying myself tremendously. I wouldn't change my choices if I could go back and do it again and quite frankly I think you miss the point about Bath Spa; it is a creative uni (predominantly) that inspires talent instead of teaching you things that you can learn anywhere else. I am not ashamed to go to Bath Spa at all and quite frankly love it here. We have a beautiful uni and campus with excellent facilities and tutors.
What's the difference studying Psychology at Bath Spa to studying Psychology elsewhere?
I study Creative Writing and Publishing; Bath Spa is in the top ten uni's on the uni league table to teach these subjects... it's not all about going to the most prestigious uni, it's about what suits you.

Just my opinion.

Thank you for this! This is so helpful, and useful to know! I visited bath spa on Wednesday and I'm coming back tomorrow for the open day. I love it and its my first choice, so thank you for reassuring me :smile:
Reply 9
Thank you for this! This is so helpful, and useful to know! I visited bath spa on Wednesday and I'm coming back tomorrow for the open day. I love it and its my first choice, so thank you for reassuring me :smile:

No problem, what are you hoping to study? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Lorna10
No problem, what are you hoping to study? :smile:

Drama and media communications! I was supposed to go to uni this year but I'm taking a gap year to work, wanted to know that I was sure I was making the right choice etc. bath spa is my firm choice so I'm really hoping I get in :s-smilie: :smile:
Reply 11
Drama and media communications! I was supposed to go to uni this year but I'm taking a gap year to work, wanted to know that I was sure I was making the right choice etc. bath spa is my firm choice so I'm really hoping I get in :s-smilie: :smile:

Best of luck! I know media is quite big at Bath Spa, fantastic publishing facilities :biggrin:
Reply 12
No offence, but the whole world knows where you live now.
Reply 13
Original post by Mr_Vain
No offence, but the whole world knows where you live now.

Who??
Reply 14
Honestly!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending