how many of you will be honest? Watch

This discussion is closed.
_meiko_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
i think sometimes is good, not all the time, but if you are in a good mood is f***ing good to relax, laugh and enjoy chilling out
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sillynarb2)
i don't smoke ciggarettes at all, no one has ever put me under any pressure to either

the whole peer pressure thing is *******s imo
yeh ok...thats ur opinion! ive had ppl try n force me to smoke going as far as putting an unlit cigarette in my mouth and tryin 2 light it...! well wateva
riffraff
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
am i the only person who has :eek:
well, I havent SMOKED it :rolleyes:
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by riffraff)
lol

you can eat the stuff as well, i remember doing that in a German lesson once, was a good laugh...
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I haven't yet but I am sure at university next year I will get really drunk and then do it, I wouldn't be against doing it in a cigar either
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by riffraff)
never have and never will, we all sound like a broken record on this thread
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ok are u all pretty young?

You know the people who say 'never have, never will' how on earth do you think you can say you never will?! You really can't make that sort of a comment!

x o x
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
never have and never will, we all sound like a broken record on this thread
I am not trying to piss you off or be stupid but isn't that hard, When i went to vermont i was like 12 and i went to this local event and everyone was smoking weed
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
I am not trying to piss you off or be stupid but isn't that hard, When i went to vermont i was like 12 and i went to this local event and everyone was smoking weed
well i dont know anyone personally who smokes weed, and no, i would not smoke or do drugs, ever.
_meiko_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
well i dont know anyone personally who smokes weed, and no, i would not smoke or do drugs, ever.
i dont believe you, unless you live in a 50 people village or in the desert, you always know someone that smokes weed or hash
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I haven't, but I can't say for sure that I wouldn't... I've been tempted before, especially when I've been down AND drunk (not a good combination!)
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by _meiko_)
i dont believe you, unless you live in a 50 people village or in the desert, you always know someone that smokes weed or hash
well then its u loss that you dont believe me. I don't know anyone who does it, i didn't say i dont know OF anyone who does.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well then its u loss that you dont believe me. I don't know anyone who does it, i didn't say i dont know OF anyone who does.
not even at high school, i go to my school and they do it in the bathroom
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by LittleMissSmile)

You know the people who say 'never have, never will' how on earth do you think you can say you never will?! You really can't make that sort of a comment!

x o x
I can, i'm 18 and I will never smoke a cigarette let alone do drugs.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
have done, and probably will do again

never paid for it though :cool:

i know...hehehe
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

x o x
i can if i want to. I will not do drugs, or smoke.
s-man
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
smokin weed has no benefits (and no, being stoned is not a benefit) so wots the point, like ppl have already sed its just a waste of time and money
rIcHrD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

x o x
I think they're just following the bandwagon and looking for a more 'powerful' way of saying they don't intend to at this time, or in their forseeable future.
Sami_ThePeelite
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i have smoked it a few times - i haven't smoked any since last summer,

i prefer a natural high from dairy milk, my computer, reading books on 18th century America and nice looking women (who, alas i look but don't touch)
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rIcHrD)
I think they're just following the bandwagon and looking for a more 'powerful' way of saying they don't intend to at this time, or in their forseeable future.
i am not jumping or any bandwagon, or trying to have a powerful way of saying it, but i will not do drugs.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.66%
Excited (154)
9.11%
Worried (303)
17.92%
Terrified (376)
22.24%
Meh (162)
9.58%
Confused (37)
2.19%