Watch
This discussion is closed.
_meiko_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
i am not jumping or any bandwagon, or trying to have a powerful way of saying it, but i will not do drugs.
ok, no prob, and i respect your decision. just can't say i will not its my point of view
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _meiko_)
ok, no prob, and i respect your decision. just can't say i will not its my point of view
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't really know about "never have never will", seems a bit, I dunno. I'll try anything once. Tried it, didn't see point in it, won't do it again.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
i have never ever ever smoked a cigarette and am quite proud of myself for that!
Ditto. I haven't smoked a cigarette either and don't intend to.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LittleMissSmile)
ok are u all pretty young?

You know the people who say 'never have, never will' how on earth do you think you can say you never will?! You really can't make that sort of a comment!

x o x
Cos I see no reason to do so, just like I see no reason to smoke a cigarette.
_meiko_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Ditto. I haven't smoked a cigarette either and don't intend to.
there's loads of people that dont smoke cigs, but they smoke joints
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _meiko_)
there's loads of people that dont smoke cigs, but they smoke joints
Yep, that's true of lots of my friends - I can honestly say I will never smoke ordinary **** - they're vile, my dad smokes and I hate it, and it makes everything stink. Other things, I don't intend to, but can't be 100% definite.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol sorry but I am not use to your crazy british lingo saying "smoking ****" hahahah if you said that here you would get some weird looks
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
First time i smoked a fag was when i was 8 or something, then my dad let me try some. His intention was to put me off them for life, but i spent that summer smoking, only because my friends did though...i was young and impressionable...silly me...NOW ILL NEVER TOUCH THEM. The first time i tried pot was when i was 13 or 14 i dont remember, but it was my cousins fault...he made a shisha with weed instead of tabacco and i took a couple of puffs and fell to the ground...seriously couldnt get back up...the effects were startling.

I smoke weed whenever i can get it for free...a bit of a miser really and to relieve extreme stress...despite that im a good girl...will never touch ciggies
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
lol sorry but I am not use to your crazy british lingo saying "smoking ****" hahahah if you said that here you would get some weird looks
theyre not british logos...they have those logos all over europe and the middle east...

they have its law
Meeps
Report 16 years ago
i have never smoked drugs or cigs and never will. 100% honest

a lot of my friends do however and always ask me but i just say no. i try to convince them to stop smoking (at least cigerattes) but they just dont. i dont mind them smoking the odd joint, but i always tell them to do it, outside, in open air so that i dont inhale that much of their smoke.
alocin
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Another never smoked anything and never will, it's expensive and damaging to your health. The fact that smoking cannabis is illegal is ever so slightly off-putting as well... That argument kind of fails when I look at the number of times I have broken the speed limit, but I will never take illegal drugs.
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have never and will never do any drugs.
SasunD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
theyre not british logos...they have those logos all over europe and the middle east...

they have its law
i think someone is stoned or drunk. the person said, i am not sued to british lingo not logo. she/he was referring to "****" being american slang for homosexuals whereas here, it means cigarrets or however it is spelt.

but yeah..........
I have never smoked and don't intend to in the future, unless im strapped down to a chair and someone is forcing me to smoke it.
What is the point, for cigarretes and weed and other drugs.

If you smoking it, then go to sleep to get rid of your problems, kos either way, they are not going to be solved, so its a waste of time and money.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)
i think someone is stoned or drunk. the person said, i am not sued to british lingo not logo. she/he was referring to "****" being american slang for homosexuals whereas here, it means cigarrets or however it is spelt.

but yeah..........
I have never smoked and don't intend to in the future, unless im strapped down to a chair and someone is forcing me to smoke it.
What is the point, for cigarretes and weed and other drugs.

If you smoking it, then go to sleep to get rid of your problems, kos either way, they are not going to be solved, so its a waste of time and money.
kind of a strong assumption to make dont you think?
SasunD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
kind of a strong assumption to make dont you think?
the one about the smoking kos you have a problem?
ive seen people who smoke weed and cigarettes and it is because they are trying to avoid a problem.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the one about the smoking kos you have a problem?
ive seen people who smoke weed and cigarettes and it is because they are trying to avoid a problem.
no the one telling someone they are stoned or drunk.
SasunD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no the one telling someone they are stoned or drunk.
jeeze man, i was kidding.........on the fact that she misread lingo ans logo, even though putting logo in the context the whole sentence wouldn't and doesn't make sense.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
jeeze man, i was kidding.........on the fact that she misread lingo ans logo, even though putting logo in the context the whole sentence wouldn't and doesn't make sense.
i know you were, i was just saying it sounded kinda odd
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ya fag is a homosexual and if you say i wanna smoke a fag you are going to get your ass kicked, if you say it to the wrong person
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (165)
15.39%
Uncertainty around my education (174)
16.23%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (104)
9.7%
Isolating with family (73)
6.81%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (40)
3.73%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (93)
8.68%
Loneliness (107)
9.98%
Financial worries (49)
4.57%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (98)
9.14%
Exposure to negative news/social media (77)
7.18%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (92)
8.58%

Watched Threads