how many of you will be honest? Watch

This discussion is closed.
aaarrrggh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I smoked weed on a very consistant basis for years. Absolutely nothing whatsoever wrong with smoking cannabis. It is also absolutely impossible to justify its illegal status.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I smoked pot for the best part of year 9 to year 11, with the occasional pill and a couple of lines of charlie. In 6th form I was the stoner queen (who could do ANYTHINGGGGGGG) and then stopped after instead of kissing my bf goodbye I punched him and broke his nose

Last time I got stoned, I sat next to someone for 4 hours, shaking, chatted to them about their bf's erection problems, passed out was carried to the taxi and woke up the next day to be confronted with a girl I'd never seen before saying don't tell anybody about my bf's problems, please. And being very confused, I also found a **** ring in my handbag....Very very strange this place i live
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I also often get text messages from people who's names are in my phone book as "bottle" or "Bloke with pink hair" "Sheiks jesse james top bloke" saying "You've got really nice tits," "Do you have my girlfriend's pants" and other random stuff.

Drugs are bad, don't do them. You'll be as paranoid as I am.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
ya fag is a homosexual and if you say i wanna smoke a fag you are going to get your ass kicked, if you say it to the wrong person
When I was in New York on a school trip I was in a shop and the music was really loud so I shouted to my friend "I'm just gonna go and get a pack of ****"....everything around me stopped and I said "I'm English..." and then everything started happening again..it was rather surreal
snow_white
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by _meiko_)
i was just wondering if you'll be sincere... do you smoke hash or weed?
always wondered wat it would be like but nope have never in my 18 and a half years smoked anything besides a sigarette. oh well.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by snow_white)
always wondered wat it would be like but nope have never in my 18 and a half years smoked anything besides a sigarette. oh well.
That's a good plan because once you start kaining when you get drunk you crave it, hard to imagine but it's true
aaarrrggh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by snow_white)
You are hardly missing the most enlightening of experiences to be honest. Things appear to be going in slow motion and you get hungry and become incredibly lazy. You know you can move, but you just don't want to. That pretty much sums up the whole cannabis experience. The most interesting thing about cannabis is that it is illegal.

Why do people do it? It's relaxing. And some people like being lazy.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by aaarrrggh)
Things appear to be going in slow motion and you get hungry and become incredibly lazy.
So it's just like being a teenager?
Hiram OBiff
Report 15 years ago
I have in the past, but job I have now does drug testing! As soon as myself and some of my partners retire we all agreed to meet and suck down a serious fatty and tell the state to suck our d**ks!!!
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no...
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
not yet. dont plan to smoke any cigs (all this lung cancer scares me) but hash is becoming more and more attractive by the day. maybe one day.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No

I don't react well to smoke

I ingest instead

(I also don't like paying for it which is why I grow my own)
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I also found a **** ring in my handbag
:eek:
babyboo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i used to like all the time....but one day we had resin n did an eighth in a joint n it was too much for me to handle (im only lil) n since then even when i smell the stuff it makes me wanna be sick!!!
Insatiable
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nope, and I don't plan to either.
Mampi
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
No

I don't react well to smoke

I ingest instead

(I also don't like paying for it which is why I grow my own)

Yea all about growing your own, although it’s a lot of hassle,
easier just to buy some in the end,

ive smoked both for about 2 years now, its kills your motivation tho
Pure_Honey
Report 15 years ago
Have done...past it now...the novelties kinda worn off!
Sa-ra-ra-ra
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, i used to smoke a lot of it when i was younger, i don't any more - if someone offers me some, i'll take it, but i don't buy.

And i don't smoke hash. Ever. Cos it's ****e frankly. Literally, in fact, in some cases - dealers mix all sort of nastiness in with the resin to bulk it out. Weed is much better, skunk is best if you can get hold of it

And yes, i smoke cigarettes too. Oops.
starry
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No. It makes my brain explode. Not cool to cough and gag.
starry
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by aaarrrggh)
You are hardly missing the most enlightening of experiences to be honest. Things appear to be going in slow motion and you get hungry and become incredibly lazy. You know you can move, but you just don't want to. That pretty much sums up the whole cannabis experience. The most interesting thing about cannabis is that it is illegal.

Why do people do it? It's relaxing. And some people like being lazy.
Who are the chicks in your av?
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (212)
12.76%
Excited (148)
8.91%
Worried (302)
18.18%
Terrified (374)
22.52%
Meh (151)
9.09%
Confused (36)
2.17%