The Student Room Group

What time of year are Notts D104 interviews?

Hey :smile:

I want to apply for D104 at Nottingham, the 6-year course with preliminary year, for 2014 entry.

However I'm also thinking about doing some volunteer work abroad, either late 2013 and/or early 2014. My question is therefore:

Does anyone know roughly WHEN Nottingham D104 interviews take place????

I'd hate to get invited to interview on a date when I'm in another country...:s-smilie:

Spanks muchly! xxx
Reply 1
After speaking to admission tutors for the D100 course it happens just between november and march and there isn't a peticular time for it... although it's on wednesday! Don't know for D104 but I'm sure if you mention you're away on your personal statement then they won't ask for an interview in those dates :smile:
Original post by Aprilfools
Hey :smile:

I want to apply for D104 at Nottingham, the 6-year course with preliminary year, for 2014 entry.

However I'm also thinking about doing some volunteer work abroad, either late 2013 and/or early 2014. My question is therefore:

Does anyone know roughly WHEN Nottingham D104 interviews take place????

I'd hate to get invited to interview on a date when I'm in another country...:s-smilie:

Spanks muchly! xxx

I had my interview in March but realistically they could ask you to interview anytime. You should maybe plan to go late 2014, as that spans a long time period. Or contact the uni and explain in advance when you are away rather than wasting valuable personal statement space :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks for the advice guys!

That's a shame that it could theoretically be anytime between November and March, as it does make me feel kind of obliged to stay in the country... I guess I will just try and find an interesting new work experience placement in the UK instead.

Because even if I end up driving halfway across Britain for a placement, that's still a MUCH easier and cheaper return journey than from abroad!

x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending