I've chosen these at A level
Biology
chemistry
maths

need help with the 4th A level

stuck between Religious education , psychology ,

i want a science based career
Reply 1
I'd go for psychology over RE, but that's my personal bias after 5 years of sitting bored in a cold, dark RE classroom. You've already got the choices you need for a sciencey career, so it's up to you and what you think you'll prefer.
Reply 2
Not doing physics or further maths rules you out from taking some science based degrees which is something you should consider. Outside of that though, your fourth A-level can be anything you want.
Reply 3
Original post by ZaraJayne
I'd go for psychology over RE, but that's my personal bias after 5 years of sitting bored in a cold, dark RE classroom. You've already got the choices you need for a sciencey career, so it's up to you and what you think you'll prefer.

But isnt psycology harder
Reply 4
Original post by Munez
But isnt psycology harder

Harder is subjective. One might find a subject to be easy while someone else struggles with it.

I'm afraid I can't say much else about the two because I didn't do them though.
(edited 10 years ago)
If I were you, I'd probably go for Psychology since it's more science based and it seems more interesting (to me personally). On the other hand, R.E may show that you're an all rounder and would give you a break from all the science-y subjects. Just go for the subject you think you'll like more or feel more passionate about. Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest