This discussion is closed.
johnnyg
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey Everyone. I need your opinion just out of curiousity. My girlfriend allows guys to slap her ass, and i didn't know how i should take that. I have talked to some people who think something like that shouldn't bother me, while other people felt the exact opposite. I have talked to her about it, and she says that she doesn't see it as being a big deal, and its just joking around. I'm not exactly sure how i should feel about it. Any opinions on this?
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by johnnyg)
Hey Everyone. I need your opinion just out of curiousity. My girlfriend allows guys to slap her ass, and i didn't know how i should take that. I have talked to some people who think something like that shouldn't bother me, while other people felt the exact opposite. I have talked to her about it, and she says that she doesn't see it as being a big deal, and its just joking around. I'm not exactly sure how i should feel about it. Any opinions on this?
i would find it rather hmmm annoying/unfaithful i think.
_meiko_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
A bloke once grabbed my girlfriend's arse. I broke his jaw.
not loyal. i think.
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I broke his jaw.
This is how you we need to deal with these people
_meiko_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Who isn't loyal?
if somebody slapped my boyfriend's arse and he didnt mind if it happened often, i'm pretty sure i'll think he's not loyal to me
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
She didn't like it. She came to me in tears. Hence, I punched him.
LOL thats excellent
Sami_ThePeelite
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no one has ever slapped my rump
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads