This discussion is closed.
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi ive got this thing about music. if i like a song and listen to it all the time and ppl i dont like listen to it as well it suddenly makes the song less special. its better when no one else likes the song lol it makes it more special.
any1 else like this
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Not really, I like music that I like, however the stuff I like tends to be quite hightly rated criticaly. Maybe I just have good taste in music.
menzib
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Not really, I like music that I like, however the stuff I like tends to be quite hightly rated criticaly. Maybe I just have good taste in music.

yeh same i listen to the music i want to listen to not wat other ppl want me to listen to

but i listen to some pretty crazy ****
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't care anymore, if I want to listen to Cliff Richard or Buzzcocks I bloody well do.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
anyways just watched the news, they keep saying things about taking legal actions against people who use p2p programs, do you think they really will? how the hell do they find out who i am?
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
anyways just watched the news, they keep saying things about taking legal actions against people who use p2p programs, do you think they really will? how the hell do they find out who i am?
The RIAA just started doing it in Canada, a kid in my grade brought in the sheet showing he was required to go to court. Some of the users on Kazaa are just industry employees who put songs out and track where they go and thats how they find out, spyware i think.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The easiest way is to track your IP address. Scientificaly its very easy do, legally its not so easy.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I prefer it when other people I know listen to the same music as me. What is music if you cant talk about it?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (264)
34.02%
No (512)
65.98%

Watched Threads