The Student Room Group

I'm a woman who desperately needs to lower her sex drive

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by nicatre
I don't have any suggestions for the 'problem' here but I do feel a tad offended by the general theme of 'girl does X, Y, Z and boom the guy should want sex' like it's some sort of trigger-release system.

Girls complain of guys just wanting it when they need more than just going for it. Guys don't necessarily just want to either. If a guy isn't feeling in the mood/comfortable for one reason or another then anything sex-related may seem inconceivable to him and will most likely only make it less likely he'll be in the mood. Guys aren't as straight-forward as people like to think.

I wasn't suggesting that it should be as simple as "put on sexy lingerie and BAM you're getting laid in seconds". I just knew people would suggest this so I made it clear that I had already tried these things.

Although, when I said:

Original post by Anonymous

What young man (he's 25 and I'm 22) doesn't respond/goes to sleep when his girlfriend puts her hand in his boxers and starts rubbing/stroking, or when she slides into bed next to him in his favourite lingerie and starts touching him?

...I do find it a tad hard to believe that a young, healthy man would consistently ignore this unless he did have a problem.
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
I wasn't suggesting that it should be as simple as "put on sexy lingerie and BAM you're getting laid in seconds". I just knew people would suggest this so I made it clear that I had already tried these things.

Although, when I said:

...I do find it a tad hard to believe that a young, healthy man would consistently ignore this unless he did have a problem.

My comment wasn't directly aimed at the OP. It was more for the plethora of comments to that effect :smile:
Be honest op: are u dating a eunuch?

bloody hell m8....

..i have the big ting, just fyi
Reply 43
Yes your man need to understand that, its good that you decided not to cheat on him but i can assure you that cheating on him is imminent if you refuse to find solution in time. Sit him down and let him understand your high sex drive,let him know that you are not well satisfied. Just like me,my sex drive is high but my ex have very low sex drive which caused our separation. You need to be compatible every way,otherwise you'll finally part way If your high sex drive isn't properly satisfied. Inbox me your facebook name so we can be good friends
Reply 44
Masturbation is your friend.

No disrespect to your partner, here, but it's his sex-drive that is unusual, not yours. I don't think you should have to change anything about yourself, so if the relationship is to continue, either he needs any issues addressing (such as the cyst), or you need to find ways to otherwise pleasure yourself/ask him to consider meeting half way with you.

Does he have anything else on his mind at the moment (such as depression), or is this his natural state?
Uhm tell him to man up a wee bit or get some s3xy nightgown and seduce him

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending