The Student Room Group

dfdf

Closing thread as am clearly going to get **** all serious advice. God, the amount of immature and socially inept males on here really does show sometimes :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Look in the friendzone.
Try looking within time, or else, give it time, don't rush it and a perfect guy will come along.
Not just a sweet, nice and kind one :smile:
'Where'? Well they don't all just hang out at the same place.
Reply 4
Original post by Lord Frieza
Try looking within time, or else, give it time, don't rush it and a perfect guy will come along.

Not just a sweet, nice and kind one :smile:

Thanks :smile: I don't think "perfection" exists per se, to be honest personality trumps all else for me. I'd want a guy who was reasonably intelligent/attractive/in good shape, apart from that I'm not really fussed.

Any thoughts on where to look?
Hmm you kind of meet them in your course in uni or different uni societies etc :smile:
From what I hear anyway, can't wait till uni :biggrin: Geography has an awesome boy to girl ratio :u:
Reply 6
Original post by Blueray2
Hmm you kind of meet them in your course in uni or different uni societies etc :smile:

From what I hear anyway, can't wait till uni :biggrin: Geography has an awesome boy to girl ratio :u:

Hola again :biggrin: Well I'm not applying for Geography so that doesn't really affect me lol.

Besides, the girls on your course might all be lesbians and totally uninterested in the few males. In fact, THEY probably applied because of the high girl to boy ratio as they must have been very aware of it, so they are certainly all lesbians (come on, what girl wants to spend hours going on constant muddy field trips and camping out and drawing maps in the freezing cold? Do you seriously think they have no ulterior motives?) :tongue:

Which leaves your dating options at only being your male coursemates. Who were probably more aware that all the girls were lesbian than you, and hence will be all gay and more than willing to satisfy your needs in order to capitalise on this situation. You could have massive Geography lad orgies out in the countryside on a mountain somewhere. Draw maps on each other naked and all :hubba:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Strip clubs.
Reply 8
Original post by Kiss
Strip clubs.

I think you have to pay those ones. :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by TheTranshumanist
'Where'? Well they don't all just hang out at the same place.

Yeah, but obviously there are better places to find some around my age than others! :tongue:
Original post by Collette94
Hola again :biggrin: Well I'm not applying for Geography so that doesn't really affect me lol.

Besides, the girls on your course might all be lesbians and totally uninterested in the few males. In fact, THEY probably applied because of the high girl to boy ratio as they must have been very aware of it, so they are certainly all lesbians (come on, what girl wants to spend hours going on constant muddy field trips and camping out and drawing maps in the freezing cold? Do you seriously think they have no ulterior motives?) :tongue:

Which leaves your dating options at only being your male coursemates. Who were probably more aware that all the girls were lesbian than you, and hence will be all gay and more than willing to satisfy your needs in order to capitalise on this situation. You could have massive Geography lad orgies out in the countryside on a mountain somewhere. Draw maps on each other naked and all :hubba:

What did I just read...and you call yourself christian...where is the prudence child?!

The ratio is good because its like 50 50 give or take slightly more girls, and many of them like outdoor trips to Monaco etc :biggrin: Not muddy fields only, also theirs human geography!
Reply 11
I think you have to pay those ones. :frown:

Well try the STI clinic then.
Reply 12
I think in the same place one would find an naturally looking attractive girl without mental issues - which is.. I don't know :dontknow:
Reply 13
Original post by Blueray2
What did I just read...and you call yourself christian...where is the prudence child?!

The ratio is good because its like 50 50 give or take slightly more girls, and many of them like outdoor trips to Monaco etc :biggrin: Not muddy fields only, also theirs human geography!

I have a sense of humour too. I'm very conservative regarding what I do - I make up for it by making filthy jokes :colone:

The girls like the "outdoor trips" because it gives them opportunities to get away from the guys and "do their own thing" (:sexface:) without you lot interrupting - whether it's in a hotel room in Monaco or a muddy field in Wales. I mean they would probably get thrown out of lectures/tutorials if they started a massive orgy there. And doing it outdoors is a great way to get to know nature. :biggrin:

Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be one for the guys too :wink: If someone in the year above you asks to "break in the fresher" by taking you for a little walk alone on a field trip, I'd run for the hills. Or stay and enjoy :perv:
Reply 14
Original post by Kiss
Well try the STI clinic then.

Speaking from experience? :awesome:
Reply 15
In the friendzone, just where you left them before you went off to worship hot guys.
Reply 16
Am going to university in a few years so someone around my age.

I go for personality over looks, and just want someone committed and reliable and nice, with a strong sense of morals. Preferably someone of the same religion too (I'm Christian but don't have many male friends my age at church).

Ideas? :cookie:

(Edit: No stupid responses involving the words "friendzone," "the ones you turned down," or "look at urself first 111." :rolleyes:)

You could try Grindr :smile:
I have a sense of humour too. I'm very conservative regarding what I do - I make up for it by making filthy jokes :colone:

The girls like the "outdoor trips" because it gives them opportunities to get away from the guys and "do their own thing" (:sexface:) without you lot interrupting - whether it's in a hotel room in Monaco or a muddy field in Wales. I mean they would probably get thrown out of lectures/tutorials if they started a massive orgy there. And doing it outdoors is a great way to get to know nature. :biggrin:

Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be one for the guys too :wink: If someone in the year above you asks to "break in the fresher" by taking you for a little walk alone on a field trip, I'd run for the hills. Or stay and enjoy :perv:

:rofl: This is based on the assumption they are, and I highly doubt it fits your story.
Chess clubs
I think revealing our natural habitat would be disadvantageous in the long-run, as there will be too many ladies lining up for us :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending