The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Glen Eyre Halls - Chancellor's Court

Just been looking on here, is there anyone else that's living in Chancellor's Court in Glen Eyre Halls? I keep seeing South Hill..
And if anyone knows if Glen Eyre Halls are decent at all, would be appreciated!:colondollar:
Also, I've been offered a Premium room, it says 'larger beds'. Does that mean a double or just a little bigger than a standard single?
Heyyo, finally someone on here from Chancellor's Court and Glen Eyre Halls! :biggrin: I got offered a Premium room too and from what I've heard, the bed's like a 1- 1/2 sized, so not as big as a double bed, but bigger than a single if that makes sense~ if you got any more questions, feel free to ask away :tongue:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh wow haha, only one person! Looks like its just me and you for now eh. I don't know why there's so little about our specific halls 😔.. Maybe just a coincidence no one but us wants to see who else will be about on the 22nd!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by natalierye
Oh wow haha, only one person! Looks like its just me and you for now eh. I don't know why there's so little about our specific halls ������.. Maybe just a coincidence no one but us wants to see who else will be about on the 22nd!

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha yeah no worries, they're just placing all the beauties of Southampton in one accommodation eh? :P Yeah, it took me until now to figure out what exactly was the difference between a premium suite and an enhanced suite. So what subject you taking/ where abouts in the UK are yeah from?
Reply 4
Heyy, I've just got my offer and I'm also in Chancellors Court... Been trying to find some other people who are too haha :smile: Do you know your flat numbers yet? What are you studying? X
Original post by elaaksoy
Heyy, I've just got my offer and I'm also in Chancellors Court... Been trying to find some other people who are too haha :smile: Do you know your flat numbers yet? What are you studying? X

Yay other Chancellor Court people! haha I think we find out our flat numbers only when we move in to our accommodation and i'm studying law, you? :smile:
Reply 6
Ah okay cool :smile: I'm studying psychology. Also does your accommodation say jellicoe court because I think that's the actual accommodation. There are loads of groups for it on Facebook :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hi yeah we get our number the day we move in! I'm from London and studying psychology too! Although they changed my course to applied study's or something in order for me to have been accepted, but I may just change back to psychology when I get there anyway! I think jellicoe court is different, because mine doesn't say that, only glen eyre halls, chancellor's court..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Yeah, just a heads up, there are A LOT of us on Facebook. Pretty active group for Jellicoe anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending