The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Accommodation through clearing (IQ) Leeds met

Hi everyone,

just gone through clearing, secured my accommodation this morning and on my Leeds met account it says my accommodation is guaranteed.

however I haven't had an email to sort out what block/flat I am in...?

has anyone gone through this process?

Thanks
Reply 1
I went through clearing too. I paid my deposit Friday evening and I got everything through on Tuesday morning. what are you studying?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Any idea if there's many accomodation spaces left guys? Went through clearing too and got accepted today so will be sorting it all in the morning hopefully! Where are you staying?
I got accepted through clearing on Thursday afternoon and finding accommodation now is an absolute nightmare! There is next to nothing left unless you are willing to pay £145+ per week for a studio...
Reply 4
Been having the same problem can't find anywhere to stay accept studio rooms

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's all just studios that are hideously expensive! I rang the accommodation line thinking the whole process would be a breeze since I had read that 'We guarantee accommodation to all first year students'. Turns out this doesn't apply to people applying through clearing! All they could suggest was attending a house hunting day whereby you can meet new people and look for a house together. This doesn't really appeal to me as a first year because half of the uni experience is living in halls meeting new people, not going into a house for a year seeing the same people every day.
Reply 6
all ive got is a studio room.. im dead scared though cause i do not fancy being a complete loner hahahaha anyone else in a studio? :frown:((
Where abouts is the room?
Reply 8
I'm in a studio they are like normal rooms but bigger

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
It's miles away in a private accomodation called lovell park I'm really worried about it it's in Leeds city centre
Are you a first year studying at Headingley?
yes i am and im so stressed out as ive no clue where im going to live, there are studio's in "opal" but my loan is only 3,000 and they cost 6,4500 not a clue what i am going to do, or theres studio's at "lovell park" in the city centre but its more than an hour away from headingley
Reply 12
I've been accepted today through clearing and don't have a clue what to do about accommodation would love to stay in halls or private halls but can't afford to pay studio prices, if that's completely out of the question I'd share a house but I'd rather share with first years like myself
Original post by gcooper
Any idea if there's many accomodation spaces left guys? Went through clearing too and got accepted today so will be sorting it all in the morning hopefully! Where are you staying?
Hello, are you still looking for accommodation? I have a flat at Carlton Hill which ive already moved out of and need someone to replace me, please get back to me asap Thanks Emily
Original post by philbragg
I've been accepted today through clearing and don't have a clue what to do about accommodation would love to stay in halls or private halls but can't afford to pay studio prices, if that's completely out of the question I'd share a house but I'd rather share with first years like myself

Hello, are you still looking for accommodation? I have a flat at Carlton Hill which ive already moved out of and need someone to replace me, please get back to me asap Thanks Emily
Hello, I have a room available for rent as I am transferring uni's and have already moved out, I have been told I have to find someone to live in the room who doesn't already have an accommodation contract. The flat is at Carlton Hill which is located in the city centre opposite the Broadcasting Place. If anybody's interested please contact me via email on [email protected]. Thanks, Emily

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending