matt_g96
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi everyone! Any Americans here applying to Edinburgh for 2014?
stresser
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Me! I'm applying for law. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
matt_g96
Rep:
?
(Original post by stresser)
Me! I'm applying for law. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! Economics/Maths here. Did you send in your application yet?
DeeDee Maire
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes! I am, for the fine art program! Do you think there will be a fast turn around? I'm so excited to see some other American students applying-- I don't think there are that many...
matt_g96
Rep:
?
(Original post by DeeDee Maire)
Yes! I am, for the fine art program! Do you think there will be a fast turn around? I'm so excited to see some other American students applying-- I don't think there are that many...
Hi! Im not sure about the turn around... and I think it depends on when you apply. Im applying on November 21, not sure when they will give a response though. Sone people have recieved offers in 2 weeks...
DeeDee Maire
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yea my offer from Glasgow came within a week of submitting the app, but Edinburgh is tougher to get into I think
stresser
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I sent mine in a month ago with no response. When did your friend send in his

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bob311
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi everyone. I just got into the MSc of philosophy. I applied two weeks ago but my final reference sent his letter in Wednesday and I was accepted this morning. It was fast for me. I'm very excited to know other American students are applying
matt_g96
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bob311)
Hi everyone. I just got into the MSc of philosophy. I applied two weeks ago but my final reference sent his letter in Wednesday and I was accepted this morning. It was fast for me. I'm very excited to know other American students are applying
congrats!!
stresser
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bob311)
That's awesome!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
stresser
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do you guys know of any other Americans applying for law and if they've got their decision yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
katiegud
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm applying for a PhD, but haven't submitted the app yet. Bob311 - did you get any funding?
Bob311
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I didn't apply for funding, I am trying to get some stuff worked out through their sport sciences because I am a high level athlete in the US. Other than that no I haven't.
rumbles_ubamba
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Applying for International Relations!
matt_g96
Rep:
?
(Original post by rumbles_ubamba)
Applying for International Relations!
good luck
rumbles_ubamba
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by matt_g96)
good luck
Thanks
katiegud
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Submitted my app a few days ago and just submitted my scholarship app. Does anyone know how long they take to process everything? Other unis have given me a time frame, but I didn't see one from Edinburgh. (PhD program if that matters.)
jemi38
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi! I'm an American student and submitted my application October 15 for Law and International Relations. I got an offer yesterday November 19. I think it's super cool there is thread for American applicants (:
matt_g96
Rep:
?
(Original post by jemi38)
Hi! I'm an American student and submitted my application October 15 for Law and International Relations. I got an offer yesterday November 19. I think it's super cool there is thread for American applicants (:
Congrats!!
jemi38
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by matt_g96)
Congrats!!
Thanks! (: Good luck to you! Did you apply to any other universities in the UK or just Edinburgh?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (55)
22.73%
Excited but a bit nervous (110)
45.45%
Not bothered either way (32)
13.22%
I'm really nervous (45)
18.6%

Watched Threads