The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No one doing the same as me for AS?? (chem, physics, maths and probably f maths)
xPunkx
No one doing the same as me for AS?? (chem, physics, maths and probably f maths)

I am. And I know at least one other is. Refer to this thread. :biggrin:
Reply 162
xPunkx

Yesh same as you plus biology :smile: The three sciences and maths seem to be a fairly popular choice, though yours is slightly different to that choice it's still not uncommon!
Yay =]
Reply 164
Name: Philip McCambridge
Hobbies & talents: Web design, Football.

GCSE predicted grades: They don't give us predicted grades! :frown:
School: S.T. Louis Grammar
AS choices/IB etc: Add Maths, I.T., Economics, Biology
Likely degree/career: I.T. or something featuring computers, without a doubt.

Any other interesting facts: I've got bebo! http://--philip--.bebo.com to find out more about me. :biggrin:
MarcD
Yesh same as you plus biology :smile: The three sciences and maths seem to be a fairly popular choice, though yours is slightly different to that choice it's still not uncommon!

Lots of people in my year are doing exactly the same subjects as you(we can only do five if we take further maths). Won't your timetable be absolutely full? I'll only have about one free period every day or not even if you put in the compulsory stuff like P.E., careers and 'Enrichment programmes'(where they try to teach you to cook).

Latest