Virginity Calculator! Watch

willbee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
THIS IS FOR REAL

A calculator claiming that "Virginity is in vogue again", (when did it go out of fashion?) and promising to tell you either when you will lose your virginity or if you were a slut when you lost it. Although it is only aimed at girls (guys just ignore that), what I think is most interesting is that it asks for your ethnicity... :confused: Is it still racist if it's based on fact?

Anyway, my result was as follows:

The average age at which girls lose their virginity for your ethnicity is between 18 and 19. You have held on to your precious gift longer than your other friends. We hope you practice safe sex the next time you indulge in this kind of intimate pleasure. Do use condoms to avoid AIDS and venereal diseases and don't change your partners frequently.

What was yours?
Collette94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Only aimed at girls, of course. How nice to know people are still promoting equality :rolleyes:
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by willbee)
THIS IS FOR REAL

A calculator claiming that "Virginity is in vogue again", (when did it go out of fashion?) and promising to tell you either when you will lose your virginity or if you were a slut when you lost it. Although it is only aimed at girls (guys just ignore that), what I think is most interesting is that it asks for your ethnicity... :confused: Is it still racist if it's based on fact?

Anyway, my result was as follows:

The average age at which girls lose their virginity for your ethnicity is between 18 and 19. You have held on to your precious gift longer than your other friends. We hope you practice safe sex the next time you indulge in this kind of intimate pleasure. Do use condoms to avoid AIDS and venereal diseases and don't change your partners frequently.

What was yours?
Mine was that I lost it too early and next time should consider safe sex for this forbidden pleasure even though I was doing safe sex :hmmm:
James CC
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
LoL, I'm lovin' it
stuart_aitken
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The ethnicity is not based on petty race issues within your own country. It's based on cultural standings. For example in the uk - where you're British regardless of skin colour - the average is 16 years old, whereas is India it's about 23.

So, for example, if you take the test and tell it you're 'ethnically' Indian even though you're actually British born and raised, it's gonna give you a wrong result.

It's hardly worth noting the results anyway, unless you desperately want to abide to the cultural norms it dictates.

Posted from TSR Mobile
study beats
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
thats bullcrap
hajinator
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My results
Ethinicity: Black/Africans
You have lost your virginity at 10.
Oh dear, this is totally illegal. The average age at which most girls lose their virginity is between 16 and 17 years and you are well below that age group. If you have been forced into any sort of sex please get counseling or speak to someone.

It's funny when you read it in an Indian accent
iNeedHelpPls
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i love my virginity at 16 and it said i need to be more safer next time even though I used a condom.
Arketec
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No it's not to the poster before.

Why does it tell me losing my virginity is a forbidden pleasure.
Dallas29103
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Actually I lost mine at 7...It's not like I wanted to but I can't change it.
Dallas29103
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Zz
Drummerz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dallas29103)
Actually I lost mine at 7...It's not like I wanted to but I can't change it.
Why would you even reply to a 2 year old thread like
Serine Soul
Badges: 18
Report 3 years ago
Girls from my background lose it between the ages 19.5-20.5 apparently
Axel Johann
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Here's what I got:

Congratulations for still holding on!! Though the average age at which most girls lose their virginity for your ethnicity is between 16 and 17 but the current trend seems to be clearly to hold on till marriage. So don't be under any pressure to lose your virginity.

Read more: Result - Virginity Calculator | Medindia http://www.medindia.net/patients/cal...#ixzz3wbw7tYP0
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I didn't know having sex was "indulging a kind of forbidden pleasure".

And I got this "advice":

"Chastity is important because of the physical repercussions of promiscuity: AIDS, other sexually transmitted diseases, and the rising rate of teen pregnancies. Those who go along with sex before marriage for emotional reasons find emotional problems later in life – guilt, frustration, jealousy" - Kirk McCall from "Clean Teens," California.
BrokenLife
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Here's my results:

You did not lose your virginity yet.Congratulations for still holding on to your precious gift!! The average age at which most girls from your background lose their virginity is between 21 and 23 years; so don't give into any kind of pressure the next time you are dating your boyfriend.
Axel Johann
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
willbee

Technically the calculator is aimed at gay men too...

cos it just says 'boyfriend' on the results page
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So girls from my background lose their virginity at my age...

Well then, let the party begin!
undercxver
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Why is there a separate option of Indian and other Asians?

This is hilarious.
Spoiler:
Show
Inaccurate obviously.:aetsch:
BrokenLife
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by _I_)
Why is there a separate option of Indian and other Asians?

This is hilarious.
Spoiler:
Show
Inaccurate obviously.:aetsch:
Lol It says I'm virgin but that's true though. I'm still a virgin.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (42)
12.03%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
11.17%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (10)
2.87%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.58%
No (249)
71.35%

Watched Threads