i cant think of a title for this thread! Watch

This discussion is closed.
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
who watched that film the other nite where a plane crashed at the top of a snowy mountain? however there were survivers but most where dead. they had no food wotsoever so had to make their own desicions on whether to eat the dead ppl or not some of which were their friends.

cud any eat a dead person?
soz about the spellin
alocin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It was probably called "Alive" and based on an actual incident where a football tem crashed in the mountains and had to eat some of the dead people to survive.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106246/#comment
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
who watched that film the other nite where a plane crashed at the top of a snowy mountain? however there were survivers but most where dead. they had no food wotsoever so had to make their own desicions on whether to eat the dead ppl or not some of which were their friends.

cud any eat a dead person?
soz about the spellin
Man, I have watched that twice or 3 times, and each time, I could never watch the whole of it-it's too sickening. I think that you can, cos in history, we were told that some eople turned to cannabalism in russia one time or something. *Shudders*
Sami_ThePeelite
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
during the Russian Civil War 1921-23 and the process of War Communism, cannibalism did occur,

I have a book called A People's tragedy about Russia 1861-1924, which had pictures of half eaten bodies in and decapitated and cooked heads
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
during the Russian Civil War 1921-23 and the process of War Communism, cannibalism did occur,

I have a book called A People's tragedy about Russia 1861-1924, which had pictures of half eaten bodies in and decapitated and cooked heads
I hope noone reads that tomorrow morning after just having had breakfast. Yeah, that's the time I was referring to. Man I studied that 3 years ago, but it seems like an age!
Sami_ThePeelite
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hahahah im doing Russia at the moment - very dull,

i'd eat a dead body if i depended on it
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
hahahah im doing Russia at the moment - very dull,

i'd eat a dead body if i depended on it
idont like cannibalism. ifindthe idea pretty grewsome
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (204)
27.6%
No (535)
72.4%

Watched Threads