lillysecond
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi
I'm starting at Edinburgh Uni as a postgrad (English Literature) and I'm currently looking for a place to live. I'm 25 years old, like to go out and play sports (although I'm considering to become a bit more studious for postgrad). Anyone else on the hunt? I'll be in Edinburgh all of next week for viewings. If anyone has a spare room in a flat or is interested in sharing a new flat just message me As far as I've seen, there are still quite a few nice places out there and I'd ideally like to share with up to 3 people
ccelesticaa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey Lilly! (I'm guessing that's your name) I'm Fraser and I'm starting my MA Linguistics this year and am definitely interested in sharing a flat with a few people this year. I'm pretty studious but enjoy the odd night out and love reading! I've seen a few flats that have piqued my interest, I've dropped you a pm with my email address so if you want to then send me an email and we can got from there?
fionahm
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hello! My name's Fiona, I'm also starting a Masters at Edinburgh Uni this autumn, in English Literature and I'm looking for a friendly flatshare at the moment too. I'm hoping to work hard on my course this year, but I like going out when I can, and it would be great to find somewhere sociable and relaxed to live with other postgrad students. I'm around for flat viewings etc at the moment. I'll pm you both with my email address too - just drop me a message if you're interested!
Adelburgh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi guys,

I am staying now at Buccleuch Place, in a 2 bedroom flat. I would like to rent out the single bedroom. I have just posted an add with pics on gumtree. Have a look if it interests you.

Thanks

http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-house...ncl/1029906573
Adelburgh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hello,

I am a mature student staying in a 2 bedroom flat. I am looking for a mature student to share this flat with me (09 September 2013 to 10 July 2014). The flat is very centrally located in Buccleuch Place. Ideal location if you are an Edinburgh Uni student, 30 seconds from George Sq, can't get any better than this. The flat is fully furnished, modern and spacious, fitted with all appliances, the furniture is all new and everything is in excellent condition. I have new sheets, duvet and pillows, so I can even provide these.

The rent is £450 per month (all inclusive, bills, broadband..etc). and a deposit of £450 is required in advance and to take the room off market. PM me for more details or to arrange viewing.

Regards

Adel
jayant0087
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I am master's student. Currently living an apartment which is in the city center. High-end, modern and well-furnished property in haymarket area, 2BHK with 1 room in spare. We are looking for a flatmate who is social and chills together. The rent is 350 pcm as stated. and all the home and kitchen appliances are there already with free wifi. You're WELCOME to give us call and view the flat
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (43)
37.07%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (11)
9.48%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.52%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.62%

Watched Threads