Arghhh Watch

This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Reply had come up and I just did it...that was surprisingly scary for something I was so set about doing!!!!
Can you just make sure I checked the right box

Bournemouth University P500 Unsuccessful X

The London Institute P500 Unconditional offer F - Firm acceptance

London South Bank University P500 Unconditional offer D - Decline

Middlesex University PP53 Unconditional offer D - Decline

The Surrey Institute of Art and Design, University College P500 Unconditional offer D - Decline

Southampton Institute P500 Conditional offer D - Decline

I hope I put London Institute as firm at that's it......my eyes have gone all paranoid and I need someone to tell me that's what I put

Thanks!!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
I feel bad about the other Universities...
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I feel bad about the other Universities...
I got really paranoid when i was putting down my firm and insurance. I was so scared that by mistake I might get the 2 muddled up, that I think I checked over it about 5 or 6 times. I also felt bad about declining the other unis. I guess it's just the feeling people go through. Don't worry, you put down your firm correctly. Now relax and forget about it till it's time for results.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xenon)
I got really paranoid when i was putting down my firm and insurance. I was so scared that by mistake I might get the 2 muddled up, that I think I checked over it about 5 or 6 times. I also felt bad about declining the other unis. I guess it's just the feeling people go through. Don't worry, you put down your firm correctly. Now relax and forget about it till it's time for results.
Lol well at least it will give 4 people a chance even if they will be my enemies when it comes to jobs, and I don't have to worry about results, It's unconditional and I have my A-Levels already I just gotta get some cash and sort out the loan etc...I gotta wait till my dad gets his...P60? or something on the 5th of April...fun
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Reply had come up and I just did it...that was surprisingly scary for something I was so set about doing!!!!
Can you just make sure I checked the right box

Bournemouth University P500 Unsuccessful X

The London Institute P500 Unconditional offer F - Firm acceptance

London South Bank University P500 Unconditional offer D - Decline

Middlesex University PP53 Unconditional offer D - Decline

The Surrey Institute of Art and Design, University College P500 Unconditional offer D - Decline

Southampton Institute P500 Conditional offer D - Decline

I hope I put London Institute as firm at that's it......my eyes have gone all paranoid and I need someone to tell me that's what I put

Thanks!!
i wish you luck but don't be so panicky/flappy
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (212)
12.76%
Excited (148)
8.91%
Worried (302)
18.18%
Terrified (374)
22.52%
Meh (151)
9.09%
Confused (36)
2.17%