The Student Room Logo
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
This thread is closed

Mechanical Engineering with Business Finance?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Revenged
"I wish my lawn was a goth... then at least it would cut itself"

*:eek:*

I'd have no need; I get your mum to cut my grass after she paints my nails black and puts on my lipstick. :rolleyes:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
ouch...thats gonna hurt in the morning
Quetia20
It's a public forum. Trying PMing yourself if you don't want anybody to respond to what you say.

Well done :biggrin:
Reply 43
congrats different!! back up has arrived..
absolutely pathetic
badboy_sdx
congrats different!! back up has arrived..
absolutely pathetic

Obviously for you to have reacted in the way you have to the responses in this thread just implies that either you are a jerk, or that you have other pressing issues in your life which are making you a temporary jerk. Since I guess you're doing your A levels then maybe it's the latter-so good luck with them and why not try to not embarrass yourself any further.
Reply 45
No...i think if you re-read the thread..you'll understand better..if your brain can cope with the information..but here ill help you look kool on an online forum since you care so much about "embaressment"...

Here goes..

umm..oh my god different! you've stumped me..I...well your a...i have nothing to say...you win..

there :smile:..im sure revenged will like you even more now..
loser
Reply 46
badboy_sdx
No...i think if you re-read the thread..you'll understand better..if your brain can cope with the information..but here ill help you look kool on an online forum since you care so much about "embaressment"...

Here goes..

umm..oh my god different! you've stumped me..I...well your a...i have nothing to say...you win..

loser

I'm sure her brain can cope with the information...

It's actually spelt 'cool'.

You ARE getting slack...it's 'embarrassment' dearest....

Her name is different? not different!

His name is Revenged not revenged.

I'm sure she's not a loser....*ahem*

But keep going, you're doing SO well....I know it's hard but practice makes perfect little boy.
badboy_sdx

Here goes..

loser

Pathetic, common rudeness will get you nowhere. The fact that you think in simplistic terms, such as winning and losing would say more about your brain's capacity than mine. Clearly you must be more intelligent academically to get into UCL, but then your spelling leaves a lot to be desired. Your maturity levels would also seem to be in question, since for you to have continued in such a rude manner for so long, not being able to even hear out another person's opinion, is in fact rather juvenile. Let's hope for your own sake that you don't bump into people at UCL who have read this thread.

I fully expect to receive some sort of ignorant little response to this, but just for your information I won't be meriting it with my attention. Personally i think the thread should be locked as it's going nowhere and descending into a level threatening to go below the gutter. Here's to hoping that the people I meet at UCL are different to you.
Reply 48
loser88
I'm sure her brain can cope with the information...

It's actually spelt 'cool'.

You ARE getting slack...it's 'embarrassment' dearest....

Her name is different? not different!

His name is Revenged not revenged.

I'm sure she's not a loser....*ahem*

But keep going, you're doing SO well....I know it's hard but practice makes perfect little boy.

Must have taken you ages to come up with that..naf off tho please..your name says it all...
Reply 49
different?
Pathetic, common rudeness will get you nowhere. The fact that you think in simplistic terms, such as winning and losing would say more about your brain's capacity than mine. Clearly you must be more intelligent academically to get into UCL, but then your spelling leaves a lot to be desired. Your maturity levels would also seem to be in question, since for you to have continued in such a rude manner for so long, not being able to even hear out another person's opinion, is in fact rather juvenile. Let's hope for your own sake that you don't bump into people at UCL who have read this thread.

I fully expect to receive some sort of ignorant little response to this, but just for your information I won't be meriting it with my attention. Personally i think the thread should be locked as it's going nowhere and descending into a level threatening to go below the gutter. Here's to hoping that the people I meet at UCL are different to you.

Dunt pretend ure not reading this..i know u are..and stop trying to get it locked..coz i know u wanna read it..haha i hate fighting..u brought it upon yourself..as I said..read the conversation again before you start something next time which your too scared too finish..oh well..a good warrior knows when his opponent needs mercy...so ill bid you adieu..and tell ure stupid "loser" friend to join the spelling club..if i wanted to spell "cool" not "kool" i would be typing in the The Spelling Forum instead...

Both of you can naf off :smile:
:rofl:
Reply 51
eh, shouldn't we return to the mechanicalengineeringwithbusinessfinance-topic?
Reply 52
thnks timmy :smile:
Reply 53
LORDDEATH
I'd have no need; I get your mum to cut my grass after she paints my nails black and puts on my lipstick. :rolleyes:

go back and sleep in your coffin...

preferably permanently...
Reply 54
Revenged
go back and sleep in your coffin...

preferably permanently...

LOLLOL
Reply 55
badboy_sdx
Loool...its a forum! reputation on a FORUM for crying out loud

badboy_sdx
Two points???...get a life you deranged loser..how many girls you picked up on TSR hah? Are they impressed by your warning levels? Are you a dangerous man revenged? loool go find something to do and stop involving yourself in other people's business..

"Loool...its a forum! warning levels on a FORUM for crying out loud"

on a +ive note, thread is titled appropriately, tried to give u +ive rep so u could show all ur mates ur great reputation, but ironic it may be, i need to spread some more rep around b4 giving it to u lolz...

call it a truce?
Reply 56
hahaha sure..makes no difference to me :smile: but please dunt give me rep
Reply 57
LORDDEATH

LOLLOL

Real goths don't laugh...
Reply 58
Revenged
Real goths don't laugh...

yeah, they ROOOOAAR
Reply 59