The Hunger Games Fans Society

Watch
jeje198
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello all ancestors of the future citizens of Panem

this thread is for all Hunger Games fans, even if you haven't read the books and only watched the movie and liked it
(If you haven't read the books then SHAME ON YOU. :mad:
Psych, only joking. I strongly advise you to read them though.
Don't judge a book by its movie guys!! )

Introductory questions for all the fans:
Who's you favourite character and why?
Which one's your favourite book out of the trilogy (if you've read them)?
Which district would you live in if this was Panem?
(Here's the district numbers and what they are assigned if you aren't sure or don't know
Spoiler:
Show

The Books and Movies

The Hunger Games (released 23 March 2012)
Catching Fire (to be released 22 November 2013 :awesome:)
Mockinjay (part 1 to be released November 2014
part 2 to be released November 2015)

Catching Fire trailer
:ahee:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keT5CRhhy84

gumtrees
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've not read the books, only seen the film. Probably an unpopular opinion, but the characters who are supposed to be attracted to each other (Katniss and that fella) have absolutely no emotional attachment. Jennifer Lawrence didn't seem to show any emotion throughout that film whatsoever
Squidgy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by gumtrees)
I've not read the books, only seen the film. Probably an unpopular opinion, but the characters who are supposed to be attracted to each other (Katniss and that fella) have absolutely no emotional attachment. Jennifer Lawrence didn't seem to show any emotion throughout that film whatsoever
I would highly recommend the books, it makes more sense cause it gives more details

Posted from TSR Mobile
jeje198
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
:bump:
biffyclyro27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you read the book it would make perfect sense, it's acted out pretty perfectly to be honest... It's completely intentional
Aniaa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
because it should be this way.

anyway, why there arent many posts here ? I am sure Hunger Games has tones of fans
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (93)
64.58%
I don't have everything I need (51)
35.42%

Watched Threads