What are your measurements and what clothes size do you fit? Watch

Rebekahpx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm an hourglass shape, my measurements are: 38-28-39. I fit a size 12, but It's usually a little snug on my bust. I'm 5ft 8, I'm trying to loose a little weight as I have a little belly flab, but you can't always rely on the sizing on clothes I find, I think It depends where you purchase clothes, they're not the same size they used to be!
deedee123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm 36-26-36 i think. I fit a size 10 and wear a 32DD bra.
Leafclovers
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm 32-27-33 and an 8/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Little Wolf Taima
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm 33 22 35 and quite well muscled in the butt and thigh area...

A size 4-8 on top and 10/12 on the bottom

Solution? Corsets and cupcake-shaped Lolita skirts that show off my waist and upper body.
FalsettoSlumber
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hmm. Clothing sizes can be really awkward in some places, huh!?

Bust: 30
Waist: 23
Hips: 34

I generally wear size 4/6/8 on top (mostly 6s, though some places are too big and I have to wear 4s, and some places are a little smaller, and I have to wear 8s - though that's gotten much rarer), 6s in jeans, and 6/8 in skirts. Most of my dresses are size 6.

And yes, I'm aware that I have a weirdly tiny waist...
ADAOBI123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't know even know. Where do I measure ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Louise Loveless
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
32-22-34 size 4. NIGHTMARE buying clothes, i have to take everything in and i'm tall as well (5'8foot) so I cant buy petites or kids really
infairverona
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
37-28-37, I wear a size 10 and occasionally size 12 on the bottom if the material is stiff. 5'9/10! Am losing weight though.
KRose_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't remember my measurements but a size 8 although I usually take a 10 cause I don't like tight fitting clothes!
LavenderBlueSky88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Louise Loveless)
32-30-34 size 4. NIGHTMARE buying clothes, i have to take everything in and i'm tall as well (5'8foot) so I cant buy petites or kids really
A uk4?did you mean 30 for the waist? Because those measurements I'd say are more 8/10..especially with you being tall...
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
bust: 36
Waist: 33
Hips: 39

6ft tall..

Oh the fun of being a tall trans-girl.. horrible body shape.

As for clothes, anywhere between a 12-16..

As my body-shape is by no means 'female' yet, (huge shoulders, arms, no chest, little waist, smaller hips/thighs, taller, longer legs etc.) - clothes tend to fit pretty badly, and it very much depends on their style and how they are desgined... most times though a 14 currently is ok..

At my slimmest (last may) I was a 10-12 -- and would expect to go back to that during my next year at uni (put on so much weight when im home in the summer! - but then loose so much at uni!)
whatmimi93
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm 5ft 8. I weigh 60kg. Size 10 (12 sometimes below) . 36-27-38 (hips run in my genes!) I managed to lose 2" from my waist but I know that my bone structure can never allow me to fit into size 8 jeans or tops, my hips and shoulders are quite wide. So, I think that we shouldn't worry about dropping dress sizes till we reach a desirable size because each body is different, just try to improve it like tone up or lose excess fat.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
36-24-34.

Size 8 skirts/jeans. Size 10 tops/dresses.
Liberty.
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
33-25-34
32/34C
Size 8 mainly, I get size 6 in skirts and some dresses but never really tops. My thighs could probably fit in size 10 since they're idly muscular shaped

Posted from TSR Mobile
holson
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
41-32-41
Size 12 on top and 14 on bottom. I want to go down a size though. (10-12)
I am a perfect hourglass shape as my boobs are the same as my hips... But buying clothes is almost impossible. Especially from 'thin' shops like topshop and h+m.

Posted from TSR Mobile
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't know my measurements, especially as I've put on some weight lately. For many years I used to fit easily into size 8 for most clothes, even needing a belt for some of my size 8 trousers to fit snugly, and size 10 for jumpers and coats and stuff. But now in the past few months I've found that most of my trousers and jeans don't even fit anymore, so all I can wear now are leggings and skirts and dresses. Even some of my tighter tops no longer fit me.

I'm not exactly sure what happened to make me put on 9 pounds, but I do quite like my new figure, as I feel less scrawny and skinny and a little more voluptuous and womanly, even if I still am generally on the slim side. Maybe that's my fast metabolism slowing down already at the age of 21, so will have to be careful not to get fat next year! :lol: I also wonder how long I will stay this size and whether I should bother buying a load of new size 10 clothes now. I worry slightly that I might lose weight again the next month so it's be a bit if a waste if those new clothes no longer fitted. Then again, maybe not, since I have a sister that's size 10 and she often borrows my clothes, haha.
Kate.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Liberty.)
33-25-34
32/34C
Size 8 mainly, I get size 6 in skirts and some dresses but never really tops. My thighs could probably fit in size 10 since they're idly muscular shaped

Posted from TSR Mobile
You might find that you're more comfortable in a different bra size - a properly fitted 32C would have measurements of approximately 32" underbust and 35" overbust, and a 34C would have an underbust measurement of approx 34" and bust of 37" which you clearly don't match up with! I'd say you're more likely to be around a 28DD with your measurements (which is actually the same cup volume as a 32C, but is likely to look better and be more supportive). If you're interested in re-measuring yourself then take a look at this website. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my unsolicited advice, haha.
Louise Loveless
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
A uk4?did you mean 30 for the waist? Because those measurements I'd say are more 8/10..especially with you being tall...
I was drunk when I wrote that I meant 22 -_- silly me
Kalliope
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
35-24-36 and I normally wear an 8 (32DD). I do get tired of clothes never fitting my waist properly compared to my hips, so I've taken to mainly wearing skirts and dresses.
Kaiari
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
39-31-41 and a 12 on top, 12/14 bottom. The only problem is finding trousers short enough as I'm well...short xD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.95%
No I am happy with my course choice (487)
58.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.51%

Watched Threads