Do you sometimes ever wonder what might have been...? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I am feeling rather ...not depressed...but...melancholy...? I got this video camera a couple of years ago to help me with my film making etc, that I used to do.

I've recently found the cords and a few missing tapes and I've just been watching old videos from college and I am feeling kinda sad about it.

We used to have so much fun but then all this crap happened...you can actually see it unfolding throughout the tapes, among the endless stoning sessions (Oh how I hope one of them gets famous so I can sell them!) it's quite sad.

One guy that was like my best friend, that we actually made the videos into a 3 minute film that won an award, we got a bit too close and he cheated on his gf with me and seeing the vids I realised just how much of a good friend he was. I told the girl but they managed to "get through" it. He never spoke to me again, she threatned to kill him and then got herself pregnant on purpose to tie him to her permenantly, it's funny how life works.

Sorry I just thought I'd share this with you. Bit bored really, everybody's still asleep.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thats really tangled. I have to admit that in the eight years i have had my group of friends we have never had a major fight over anything, sure a little spat here and there, but thats becuause some of them are actors. I guess you never know how lucky you are hey?
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well since i last saw you, i went home and had an afternoon nap, becuase i was feeling narcoleptic, woke up so here I am!
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Thats really awful I know what you mean though, its funny how things work out really... Dont you ever wonder that if you made a different decision on something...your whole life could be alot different right now?
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
being but a gcse student, i cant say i am versed on such matters, but believe me it does no good to wonder what might have been.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
being but a gcse student, i cant say i am versed on such matters, but believe me it does no good to wonder what might have been.
no not just to do with education...i mean...anything really lol
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i wonder that all the time!
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kita)
no not just to do with education...i mean...anything really lol
yeh me too! and it gets you nowhere
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
The crazy thing is that it ended up with me falling out with my best friend at college, and I mean we kinda made up but we've not talked in a vvvv long time. So I just left a message on her weblog saying hey blah blah blah just watched those videos, blah blah blah sorry for being so annoying and everything, you've always got a place to stay in london and give me a buzz sometime, it'd be great to hear from you.

the difference is I've significantly changed, I don't wear strange brightly coloured trousers anymore but she is exactly the same...that's kinda weird
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My mates and I video'd our last day in school (after GCSEs - so back in 1995) - we managed to bull-s**t the temporary head teacher and used the schools camera (a great big thing about the size of a house).

It was such a daft video and was really lovely to go back and watch.

Until one of the group borrowed it and managed to tape over the whole thing :mad:

I get really depressed thinking about that - we didn't really have any photo's of our little gang...in fact the only photo I've got of my ex is from a photo booth with 3 of us in there (actually taken on our way to Glasto in 97). So all I've got to remember them all is my memory and the daft book we wrote together during science lessons (and a daft cuddly rabbit that she sewed for me - and a cd that they all bought for me for my 18th birthday).

:sniff:
Ahollisan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
never had a big blow out with my friends,if i did would be a bit upset but if you can't get passed it then they weren't real friends.

come on cheer up we are all here for you...
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ahollisan)
never had a big blow out with my friends,if i did would be a bit upset but if you can't get passed it then they weren't real friends.

Lol it's not bad, I just wonder what would have happened had I not told Lucy...or wrenched three doors off with my bare hands. Oooh I forgot about that...or tried to kill him. ARghh i forgot about all that crap
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ahollisan)

Are you from Norwood as in Norwood junction as where the train bumped the train bridge a few weeks ago. I don't like that bridge
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (32)
17.49%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (28)
15.3%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (39)
21.31%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (66)
36.07%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (7)
3.83%
No particular grades needed (11)
6.01%