The Student Room Group

Eye and Hair Colour?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Whatever you do please for the love of god dont start putting in hair extentions. your hair is a gift dont make that fake. you can make effort but hair extensions are a step too far
Reply 21
Brown hair and eyes.

No preference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by bsp123
Whatever you do please for the love of god dont start putting in hair extentions. your hair is a gift dont make that fake. you can make effort but hair extensions are a step too far

No one on this thread has mentioned wanting hair extensions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Light/Dark brown hair
Deep brown eyes

I like what I got :smile:
Black hair and brown eyes.

To be honest, I was always in love with the idea of red hair, but it would never suit me :smile:
I have blonde hair and light green eyes and that's my preferred combination if I'm being honest.
Reply 26
I have dark-blond hair and blue eyes.

I prefer brown hair and light eyes, either blue or green.
Original post by bsp123

That's stupid; people can do whatever they like with their hair. Also, GOOD hair extensions look super natural and you can't tell they are fake. If it makes people feel better about themselves/makes them happier after a botched hair cut or hair problems then I think they're absolutely fine. Although I would say that since I wear them myself.

More relevantly:
My eyes kinda alternate between mucky swamp green and bright blue, it's really strange.
And my hair is caramelly I guess I don't even know.

Spoiler

My eyes are medium brown and my hair is light ish brown
but I love blue and green eyes, I don't mind what hair colour but I just love blue and green eyes
Reply 29
Eyes: hazel
Hair: black
NO preference.
Reply 30
Eyes are green with a circle of hazel and my hair is darkish brown but I love dark brown eyes on boys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hey Guys;

Well, I thought I would remake this thread, in short, what is your eye and hair colour and also, what is your preferred eye and hair colour combo (if you have one)?

My eye colour is attached and thought I would make it a little bigger to see my hair colour in my eyebrow and eyelash. =)

I assume you call tell what my eye and hair colour is going by the pick (had to try like 8 pics to get the angle right) =P

Spoiler

EDIT:
I have also been told I have very feminine eyelashes... I did inherit my mother's eyes instead of my dad's brown.

I love your lashes, are they natural? If so what mascara do you use?
Original post by Collette94
I love your lashes, are they natural? If so what mascara do you use?

Natural lashes and no mascara or any makeup touches my face aside from soap. =l
Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Black

I wouldn't change it although I do like natural light blonde hair with blue eyes combo. :smile:

Also like blonde hair and silvery grey eyes

harry_potter5-041.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark blonde

Not fussed about eyes or hair, though I do have to say that I am a fan of subtle pink highlights in lighter hair.
Reply 35
Eyes: right one is brown left one is green
Hair: red hair (currently blonde)
i would prefer to have blonde or light brown hair though
Hetero-chromio = awesome! XD
Reply 37
Blonde hair, blue eyes. I'd love to have naturally red hair though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eyes: blue
Hair: naturally light brown/dark blonde, dyed dark brown

My favourite hair colour on guys is brown, but I don't have a preference when it comes to eye colour.
(edited 10 years ago)
hair- dark brown/ almost black
eyes- s*** brown
yes i hate my eye color -_-;

my ideal combo: black hair and green eyes!!!! thats incredibly smexy!

Quick Reply

Latest