The Student Room Group

Biomedical Science degree without Chemistry A Level??

I checked a couple of universities in the UCAS website and they don't require chemistry A level since I couldn't even get it in the first place because I got a C in chemistry GCSE. Say I do start the undergraduate degree, will I stumble upon AS/A level chemistry things? I'm definitely willing to work hard for it for this happens!
Reply 1
Original post by Laurah1606
I checked a couple of universities in the UCAS website and they don't require chemistry A level since I couldn't even get it in the first place because I got a C in chemistry GCSE. Say I do start the undergraduate degree, will I stumble upon AS/A level chemistry things? I'm definitely willing to work hard for it for this happens!

You would be fine, they will have basic chemistry modules so that students who didn't study chemistry are up to scratch with others who did! It's nothing to worry about.

Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by AryaStark
You would be fine, they will have basic chemistry modules so that students who didn't study chemistry are up to scratch with others who did! It's nothing to worry about.

Good luck :biggrin:

Thank you thank youuuu :smile: :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Laurah1606
Thank you thank youuuu :smile: :smile:

You're welcome!
i'm having a similar issue, I cant do a level chemistry and really want to do medicine, but the only way is if I do a biomedical science degree and get into medicine that way :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest