This discussion is closed.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
has anyone vommited in their sleep before? this morning i woke up and my pillow was covered in sick. The strange thing was that i wasn't even that drunk.
SpAnIsH_fLy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No thats never happened to me. Mayb it was coz u eat really late and then went to sleep this might have upset ure stomach.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
has anyone vommited in their sleep before? this morning i woke up and my pillow was covered in sick. The strange thing was that i wasn't even that drunk.

EEEEEUUUUWWWW!!!!

:eek:
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
my bed is now screwed If i had been lying on my back i probably would have choked as well.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thats happened to me when i was little.
malledo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I did that once. Like you I didn't have that much to drink and I definetly wasn't drunk
Pencil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nope, never done that. Thank God.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my ex boyfreind did it once...we never did find out why...or why he didnt wake up when he did it?

love Katy ***
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, I've always been able to get out of bed and make it to the bathroom. Became a real expert at it when I had glandular fever :rolleyes:
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Cor...that must be awful to wake up to that...
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
blurgh! what if ud have choked on it?

bet that ponged a bit!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I assume you were not out drinking the night before? I guess it is just somthing you ate that really did not agree with you.
abdooooo!!!
Report 16 years ago
so you didn't even know you vommited before you woke up???

you must be sleeping very well...
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I assume you were not out drinking the night before? I guess it is just somthing you ate that really did not agree with you.
i was drinking, not that much though
abdooooo!!!
Report 16 years ago
i was drinking, not that much though
mate, that is so stupid. must have taken you long to figure it out...
babyboo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ive been sick through my nose once...due to alcohol...damn smirnoff ices sooooo cant handle them, tried not be sick n what do i no.....smirnoff ice coming out my nose
riffraff
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by babyboo)
ive been sick through my nose once...due to alcohol...damn smirnoff ices sooooo cant handle them, tried not be sick n what do i no.....smirnoff ice coming out my nose
milk is worse
_meiko_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
this whole thread is disgusting
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
blurgh! what if ud have choked on it?

bet that ponged a bit!
yeah, if i'd been lying on my back i probably would have choked. I was always under the impression you have to be completley smashed out of your face to choke on your own vomit. Maybe i would have woken up if i started choking though
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
smirnoff ice you have to drink loads loads to get drunk, ah the memories they were the first things I drunk with my friends as a teenager...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (299)
34.13%
No (577)
65.87%

Watched Threads