The Student Room Group

ICT BTEC LEVEL 2 Diploma?

I start college next week and I'm pretty worried about my IT BTEC course. I'm pretty good with computers but I get stressed out doing practical things in front of people.

so to those of you that are doing or have completed the course- what does it consist of? Is it fun? Hard? Easy? What topics do you cover? Is it all about software or hardware aswell?

Thanks so much to all replies :smile:
Original post by ComputerWolf
I start college next week and I'm pretty worried about my IT BTEC course. I'm pretty good with computers but I get stressed out doing practical things in front of people.

so to those of you that are doing or have completed the course- what does it consist of? Is it fun? Hard? Easy? What topics do you cover? Is it all about software or hardware aswell?

Thanks so much to all replies :smile:

Level 2.. It should be very basic, however if I stand correct you will have a unit which focuses on Computer Systems, during this Unit, you may be required to strip and rebuild, but don't worry about that each time you unplug something just take a photo so you know where everything goes, if not ask the teacher I'm sure they'd be more than willing to help

~Studying Level 3 I.T (Networking & Systems Support)
Reply 2
Sorry the late reply, I didn't realise anyone had posted on here. Thanks for you're input, it's really appreciated but I'm doing level 3 now anyway because 2 looked a little basic for me.
Original post by ComputerWolf
Sorry the late reply, I didn't realise anyone had posted on here. Thanks for you're input, it's really appreciated but I'm doing level 3 now anyway because 2 looked a little basic for me.

Good luck with L3, hope you enjoy it :biggrin:
Reply 4
Will do :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending